}~~~> Official 2024/2025 NBA Thread<~~~{ openings nite Oct.23

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
@KingTaharqa , i hear Bronny dropped 17 and played well. None of the usual suspects provided those updates tho. Wonder why. :confused:

Young Black men under the age of 25 need to see white people make fun of Bronny and get nigga jokes off of him just for being born. We've told them for years Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant are overrated athletes and just corporate mascots for white racism and Black Bourgeoisie politics. Now they get to see the ugliness first hand. This generation isn't gonna kiss white ass like previous ones cuz they've been hated on their whole lives. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Check the bronny thread

He has a point, you guys are white so Bronny's good games and positive content isn't gonna be amplified here. If you check my posts, I said even before the draft Bronny James would be the most trolled player on the board this year. Luka Doncic played like shit in the Finals and took 0 criticism. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Never been in that thread in my life.. I get my updates here. None today tho. .

We didn't even get the update LeBron is planning to play up to 3 more seasons from ESPN's lead analyst. Easily the biggest story of the day. The problem is posters rely on cheesy clickbait Twitter pages instead of following the real beat writers and authentic content. All of the old guard is being pushed to YouTube for a reason. Eventually the posters here will face the same fate if they rely on clickbait.