Official 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread - Chicago

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is when the Official platform is decided.

Also new this year:

(I can already imagine some of the comments in this thread after this vid)

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said he would take his crusade against voting machines to the Democratic National Convention (DNC), where he hopes to "flip Democrats" to voting for former President Donald Trump.

During an interview on the War Room podcast over the weekend, Lindell falsely praised Trump as the "great real president."

"Well, like our great real president always tells me, he says, Mike, he goes, you get these big applauses, but that's cuz the people want what I'm trying to get to," Lindell explained. "They want secure elections, everybody does."

"I can go anywhere," he insisted. "I'm going to Chicago next week for the Democrat convention to be there and to flip Democrats."

Lindell said he had previously visited Chicago, and some Democrats told him they were voting for Trump instead of President Joe Biden.

"And over 100 countries have banned early voting and mail-in voting," he remarked. "Pretty soon, you'll get to, why don't we start voting on the next election four years from now, right when this one's done? It's crazy!"

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said he would take his crusade against voting machines to the Democratic National Convention (DNC), where he hopes to "flip Democrats" to voting for former President Donald Trump.

During an interview on the War Room podcast over the weekend, Lindell falsely praised Trump as the "great real president."

"Well, like our great real president always tells me, he says, Mike, he goes, you get these big applauses, but that's cuz the people want what I'm trying to get to," Lindell explained. "They want secure elections, everybody does."

"I can go anywhere," he insisted. "I'm going to Chicago next week for the Democrat convention to be there and to flip Democrats."

Lindell said he had previously visited Chicago, and some Democrats told him they were voting for Trump instead of President Joe Biden.

"And over 100 countries have banned early voting and mail-in voting," he remarked. "Pretty soon, you'll get to, why don't we start voting on the next election four years from now, right when this one's done? It's crazy!"

What a fucking dope :roflmao2:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I remember that speech. I actually watched it live. It was a barn burner of a speech. "Poor George" but I can't remember who won that year. Oh wait I do it was George H.W. Bush Then his son came out and sent her into retirement if I'm not mistaken. But hey "Poor George"!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

Hgw8fK.jpg

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

They better chase him out of the venue..and show it on live television :lol: