Official 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread - Chicago

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't see why Trump has to apologize for placing an ad that talks about general crime. The district attorney who is a Democrat didn't apologize, the mayor who was a Democrat didn't apologize, the governor who was a democrat didn't apologize. bell Hooks who did an article on them didn't apologize, the lead detective who is a Black man still think they were involved in it.

This ain't the flex they think it is. They got away with it, they got paid for a crime. Despite what I've heard I'm looking at the confession videos they look rather relaxed. So as a Black man I'm going to say I don't believe OJ murdered Ron and Nicole, I don't think Micheal Jackson molested no little boys, I don't think Mike Tyson raped that chic. 30 years ago what the fuck were they doing on a school night looking to go "wilding" them niggas was involved in that shit.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't see why Trump has to apologize for placing an ad that talks about general crime. The district attorney who is a Democrat didn't apologize, the mayor who was a Democrat didn't apologize, the governor who was a democrat didn't apologize. bell Hooks who did an article on them didn't apologize, the lead detective who is a Black man still think they were involved in it.

This ain't the flex they think it is. They got away with it, they got paid for a crime. Despite what I've heard I'm looking at the confession videos they look rather relaxed. So as a Black man I'm going to say I don't believe OJ murdered Ron and Nicole, I don't think Micheal Jackson molested no little boys, I don't think Mike Tyson raped that chic. 30 years ago what the fuck were they doing on a school night looking to go "wilding" them niggas was involved in that shit.

giphy.webp

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Boss Tweed was a Democrat. Never realized that before. Democrats been on the same shit since the beginning. Bring in immigrants for the votes.