Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I wouldn’t mind it at all

Giants will finish last the next 2 years and that’s 2 potential number 1 picks plus the 2nds which are late firsts.

And we get Thibs?????

MAKE THE DEAL!!!!

RAPE NEW YORK!
We didn’t even finish last this yr dumbass… you know who finished last this yr and the yr b4? The bearsss

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
We didn’t even finish last this yr dumbass… you know who finished last this yr and the yr b4? The bearsss
You guys was ass last year and will be more ass this year with either Daniel pennies or a rookie qb

My GM likes to gamble better than Sam Hinke and Daryl Morey combined.

The Mara’s are under pressure to put out or make it seem like they puttin out a winner

The nfc east will provide us the number 1 pick again with either the foreskins or the vagiants

Take the deal and buy a jersey.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
What part of NEXT 2 YEARS don’t u understand?

The shegurlz and fagboys have your division on lock

U all will easily have a top 5 pick or higher

Eli Manning isn’t walking thru that door when u trade for the top QB again.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What part of NEXT 2 YEARS don’t u understand?

The shegurlz and fagboys have your division on lock

U all will easily have a top 5 pick or higher

Eli Manning isn’t walking thru that door when u trade for the top QB again.
A man that hasn’t seen a chip since he was wearing cartoon underwear can’t never talk a shit since his team ain’t win shit since Walkman were being introduced

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You guys was ass last year and will be more ass this year with either Daniel pennies or a rookie qb

My GM likes to gamble better than Sam Hinke and Daryl Morey combined.

The Mara’s are under pressure to put out or make it seem like they puttin out a winner

The nfc east will provide us the number 1 pick again with either the foreskins or the vagiants

Take the deal and buy a jersey.
That Chicago crack hit your system different I see.. the person that talked about that deal is a crackhead commentator that says random shit for shock value. Only you believe that deal actually exist

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
A man that hasn’t seen a chip since he was wearing cartoon underwear can’t never talk a shit since his team ain’t win shit since Walkman were being introduced
Blah blah blah blah blah

Your ring is 20 years old in 3 years

Stfu!

Your team future isn’t based off its past

wasn’t last year a odd year?

You sound like a Packer fan living in the old ring dream

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
That Chicago crack hit your system different I see.. the person that talked about that deal is a crackhead commentator that says random shit for shock value. Only you believe that deal actually exist
Wait this is New York City right?

Same city that did the Carmelo trade?

Same city that did the Mike Piazza and Yohan Santana trade?

Same city that did the A-Rod trade?

Same city that did the Brett Farve and Aaron Rodgers trade????

You all go for headlines and that’s what this is about

I don’t put shit past NyC getting what they want.

You rather have Danny Pennys than Fields or Caleb?

Gmoney son musta hit the scene with some new free base.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wait this is New York City right?

Same city that did the Carmelo trade?

Same city that did the Mike Piazza and Yohan Santana trade?

Same city that did the A-Rod trade?

Same city that did the Brett Farve and Aaron Rodgers trade????

You all go for headlines and that’s what this is about

I don’t put shit past NyC getting what they want.

You rather have Danny Pennys than Fields or Caleb?

Gmoney son musta hit the scene with some new free base.
Dude said a random dumbass comment that had zero connection to anything from a giant resource… it’s like if dude said Chicago should trade their draft pic for Aaron Rodgers and than dumbasses go yeah bears about to trade with the jets. Nig comment had zero merit and you riding his dumbass comment like there’s truth to it. No wonder why Obama left chicago if the citizens are like you there’s zero prayers of hope that place ever gonna not have a turnaround to greatness again

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Blah blah blah blah blah

Your ring is 20 years old in 3 years

Stfu!

Your team future isn’t based off its past

wasn’t last year a odd year?

You sound like a Packer fan living in the old ring dream
Chicago school system ain’t shit.. giants won a chip in 2012 it’s 2024 in 3 yrs it will be 2027.. dat means we would go 15 yrs without a superbowl.. you counted on your fingers and still got the answer wrong.. Obama left that town knowing this is what the Chicago school system created.. funny thing in 3 yrs the bears wouldn’t have won a superbowl in 40+ yrs.. your past can’t save you nobody even care about 40 yr old chips… cowboys, 49ers, giants, packers, etc fans all can laugh at your 1 shitty ring that was won b4 cds existed.. some people didn’t even have cable or color tvs back than lmaooo wackest team in these nfl threads pernt blank

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

It's gonna be real interesting to see how teams react to this. My first thought is that he's shown enough in college and most teams won't care. But I think there will be some of those old-school personnel folks who will be put off by this and feel like he's afraid to compete. If I was a personnel dude, I'd at least want to know his current 40 time, and possible bench press numbers for strength's sake. Plus I'm hearing ppl are real high on Odunze too.

My only other push back on it is that the QB sucked last year for OSU and he may not have had as many splash plays as the year before when he still had Stroud. So maybe teams were hoping to see "recent work".

Anyway, if he slides because of that, some team is gonna get the WR they didn't think they would be in position to get.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Micah Parsons needs to STFU and stop doing these interviews cuz he's making himself look foolish with takes like this. Ain't no way he believes no other QB in the AFC has accomplished more than Dak besides Patrick Mahomes :smh:

Dude is a goddam idiot. :smh:

Fp90D8.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Chicago school system ain’t shit.. giants won a chip in 2012 it’s 2024 in 3 yrs it will be 2027.. dat means we would go 15 yrs without a superbowl.. you counted on your fingers and still got the answer wrong.. Obama left that town knowing this is what the Chicago school system created.. funny thing in 3 yrs the bears wouldn’t have won a superbowl in 40+ yrs.. your past can’t save you nobody even care about 40 yr old chips… cowboys, 49ers, giants, packers, etc fans all can laugh at your 1 shitty ring that was won b4 cds existed.. some people didn’t even have cable or color tvs back than lmaooo wackest team in these nfl threads pernt blank
2007 is almost 20 years away

No matter how u slice it or dice it.