Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
20 year old rings almost antiques

You guys letting a team who hasn’t seen the superbowl since before the n64 came out run the division
You letting a team who never went to a Super Bowl or who hadn’t won a playoff game in 30 yrs run your division. The lions won ya shit.. like I said there’s nothing you can say about my team that isn’t worst than yours…. Cowboys history>>>>> lions history… giants history>>>>> bears history

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
20 year old rings almost antiques

You guys letting a team who hasn’t seen the superbowl since before the n64 came out run the division
Yeah the giants would have to wait until 2032 for it to be 20 yrs since we won a ring.. got to wait till next decade for that.. in the yr 2032 it would be 48 yrs since the bears won a ring lmaooooo( nigs trying to break the chiefs record)

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
You letting a team who never went to a Super Bowl or who hadn’t won a playoff game in 30 yrs run your division. The lions won ya shit.. like I said there’s nothing you can say about my team that isn’t worst than yours…. Cowboys history>>>>> lions history… giants history>>>>> bears history
Nobody cares or bets on history

Its about the future

In the future your rings will be 20 years old

I’m waiting on that Super Bowl every decade shit on odd years u used to claim

Danny Pennys!!!

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
We have more championships than you all

The most HOFs

And the Best RB and best Nose Tackle the world has ever seen.

You all have DANNY PENNYS TODAY

BARQ ISNT WALKING THRU THAT DOOR

HE WALKIKG THRU OURS A REAL FOOTBALL TEAM

Since u using history

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
2008-2028 = 20 years
Too bad that wasn’t our last chip dumbass.. who goes when’s the last time you won the chip b4 the last?… this is what chipless teams in 35+ yrs does.. they create alternative timelines cause they can’t face the life they actually live.. in another universe giants last ring was in 2008.. unfortunately you live on earth here and our last chip was in 2012.. so if we don’t win a chip in another 8 yrs than it would be 20 yrs

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We have more championships than you all

The most HOFs

And the Best RB and best Nose Tackle the world has ever seen.

You all have DANNY PENNYS TODAY

BARQ ISNT WALKING THRU THAT DOOR

HE WALKIKG THRU OURS A REAL FOOTBALL TEAM

Since u using history
How many superbowls ya have? .. how many superbowls ya won this Millennium? When’s the last time ya went to the playoffs? Won ya division?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nobody cares or bets on history

Its about the future

In the future your rings will be 20 years old

I’m waiting on that Super Bowl every decade shit on odd years u used to claim

Danny Pennys!!!
If you lived for another 50 yrs would the bears win at least 1 more? Will you be alive to see another bears superbowl if they even ever go again? 39 + yrs since ya won anything lmaooo… 62 percent of the worlds current population didn’t exist 39 yrs ago lmaooo.. correction 4.9 billion people are under the age of 40.. 4.9 billion people weren’t born since the bears won their last superbowl lmaooooooooo

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Caleb is definitely a talent, but dude is one odd duck to me.

That whole having to run over to your Mom and crying thing after a few loses and then saying he wanted to cuddle up w/ his dog and watch TV. That just struck me the wrong way. The nail painting was goofy AF too.

I wish the young man luck. I think it's all about how he handles failure in the future. He has high hopes for sure. He will go #1 and will play in his first year. It is the number one storyline of the '24 season.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
If you lived for another 50 yrs would the bears win at least 1 more? Will you be alive to see another bears superbowl if they even ever go again? 39 + yrs since ya won anything lmaooo… 62 percent of the worlds current population didn’t exist 39 yrs ago lmaooo.. correction 4.9 billion people are under the age of 40.. 4.9 billion people weren’t born since the bears won their last superbowl lmaooooooooo
20 years in a few years.

Is that a fact yes or no

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Caleb is definitely a talent, but dude is one odd duck to me.

That whole having to run over to your Mom and crying thing after a few loses and then saying he wanted to cuddle up w/ his dog and watch TV. That just struck me the wrong way. The nail painting was goofy AF too.

I wish the young man luck. I think it's all about how he handles failure in the future. He has high hopes for sure. He will go #1 and will play in his first year. It is the number one storyline of the '24 season.

Yeah I never kept up with high school sports in DC, but he was good as shit.

From what I hear he lives a very alternative lifestyle which is one of the reasons he went to the west coast to play football. Talent is there, but many people in DC who coached him as youngen are not surprised.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster