BGOL Investor

Muthafucka been cryin' all off season. Shit is ridiculous at this point. :smh:

T83Zpd.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Muthafucka been cryin' all off season. Shit is ridiculous at this point. :smh:

T83Zpd.jpg
Cause he really didn’t want to leave.. he like a few players really enjoyed ny and all the things that come with staying here chilling here.. b4 Covid I use to see him hanging out at a certain sports bar all the time .. he be in there getting drunk, having fun, being around white bitches.. cool cat chatted up with him several times.. people don’t realize especially b4 Covid lot of these cats love ny night life.. I use to bump into kd, noah, Odell, harden and a few other athletes in various places in nyc. Town built for young rich nigs

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Cause he really didn’t want to leave.. he like a few players really enjoyed ny and all the things that come with staying here chilling here.. b4 Covid I use to see him hanging out at a certain sports bar all the time .. he be in there getting drunk, having fun, being around white bitches.. cool cat chatted up with him several times.. people don’t realize especially b4 Covid lot of these cats love ny night life.. I use to bump into kd, noah, Odell, harden and a few other athletes in various places in nyc. Town built for young rich nigs
Your right. He really didn't wanna leave. I know he didn't. But he gotta man up at some point and move on.

DgJZUF.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

The Chargers took him 21st overall last year ahead of Zay Flowers, Jordan Addison, Jayden Reed, Rashee Rice, Marvin Mims, Tank Dell, Josh Downs, Dontayvion Wicks and Puka Nacua. Here is how he stacked up.

Screenshot-2024-07-29-at-3.50.38-PM.418e94e5.png

Great stuff, Q. I'm always down to give a player a second chance and Q admitted that he stunk and wasn't happy with how he played. But man, he has not been any better this camp.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Chargers took him 21st overall last year ahead of Zay Flowers, Jordan Addison, Jayden Reed, Rashee Rice, Marvin Mims, Tank Dell, Josh Downs, Dontayvion Wicks and Puka Nacua. Here is how he stacked up.

Screenshot-2024-07-29-at-3.50.38-PM.418e94e5.png

Great stuff, Q. I'm always down to give a player a second chance and Q admitted that he stunk and wasn't happy with how he played. But man, he has not been any better this camp.

Yeah he was a bad pick.

Always gave me Kevin White vibes.

New regime now though. Ladd and Palmer are the best wrs
On this team

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member