Rising Star
Platinum Member
Taylor Swift just won a Grammy
Plus she just announced a new album coming soon
Be prepared for the Swifty marketing ads for half of the game :suicide:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People wouldn't mind if they just showed her one or two times during the game but they show her before the game, all during the game when Chiefs make a good play, when they score and then show her after the game

:lol: :lol: :lol:i still can't believe this dude was losing by the 3 points in the 4th quarter of the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME and chose not to kick a FG to try and tie the game

I get that.

But my thing from day one is why hate her?

It's the NFL AND NETWORKS doing it.

She even asked them to not to it.

She tried blocking permission for them to use her material.

I ain't caping for her I just don't understand what logic these fans using.

It's like Kap kneeling or not coming out fir the anthem.

Who the f*ck cares?

It's just a TV show. I hope these fans never forget that.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Last year they had DJ Khaled do the intros
Fam that shit was even worse, LOL .....

I agree. I hate that fat fuck so much.

tIGT8X.jpg

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Eric will be out in the cold?

Should have stayed in KC :smh:

I don't know why he did that dumb ass shit. Who leaves a champion caliber team and potential dynasty to go coach a bottom feeder if you're not taking the head coaching job. That was an epic fail and I knew it the day he did it. You shouldn't have to leave your amazing ass job coaching Pat Mahomes to go "prove" yourself. He let these crackas trick him out of his spot.

I don't even feel bad for him anymore. I've been hearing talk of Andy Reid retiring soon. He should've stuck around to see how that panned out. Dumb ass. :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I don't know why he did that dumb ass shit. Who leaves a champion caliber team and potential dynasty to go coach a bottom feeder if you're not taking the head coaching job. That was an epic fail and I knew it the day he did it. You shouldn't have to leave your amazing ass job coaching Pat Mahomes to go "prove" yourself. He let these crackas trick him out of his spot.

I don't even feel bad for him anymore. I've been hearing talk of Andy Reid retiring soon. He should've stuck around to see how that panned out. Dumb ass. :smh:

I understand to a degree why he did it. He thought Ron was going to get fired and he was going to take over.

But after the cancer shit, Washington wasn't firing him midseason and the DC is the one who they let go early. They went full tank mode instead of trying to save the season. He misplayed his hand.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

I took the bait and went into the comments to see what the Stiller fans would be willing to give us.. This comment stuck out:

...I had to go look dude up, but :lol:

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I took the bait and went into the comments to see what the Stiller fans would be willing to give us.. This comment stuck out:

...I had to go look dude up, but :lol:
Welp. Anybody other than Kenny The Glove Pickett. We can give Mitch back

Last edited:

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Getsy and Kingsbury both got hired, after being terrible. Nagy still has a job. Some teams just don't want to win, and they are holding that domestic violence case against him from years ago

Man it's over for this brother, just go back to KC and win the next 4 of 10 SB's with Mahomes.
Will KC take him back?

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Getsy and Kingsbury both got hired, after being terrible. Nagy still has a job. Some teams just don't want to win, and they are holding that domestic violence case against him from years ago

Man it's over for this brother, just go back to KC and win the next 4 of 10 SB's with Mahomes.
he tried to run washington like KC, would not run the ball for shit. Sam howell was sacked 61 times. Fit your game plan around your personnel, or get the personnel to run your scheme. Look at all 3 washington rb's yards per carry - pretty decent. Their O-line can run block well but can't pass block for shit.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So you start interviewing new offensive coordinators and then hire one....and then decide to tell Eric Beniemy he's fired?

Why not fire him prior so he can look for and interview for another fuckin job during the openings?

Same old Commandos :smh: