Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jefferson pretty much said depending on if Vikings gonna resign cousins is if he gonna extend contract or might look to free agency.. he’s kinda second guessing Vikings. Would Wilson have changed his mind who knows. They got that rookie Addison and also their tight end as offensive weapons. Vikings fucked up not resigning cook

I feel ya. I think Jefferson said that to be a team player. Would’ve stayed if Russ went IMO.

The Steelers just feels like another Denver situation to me. Their receivers ain’t all stars imo. Plus that division is intense! Pittsburg ain’t beating out Baltimore or Cincinnati

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel ya. I think Jefferson said that to be a team player. Would’ve stayed if Russ went IMO.

The Steelers just feels like another Denver situation to me. Their receivers ain’t all stars imo. Plus that division is intense! Pittsburg ain’t beating out Baltimore or Cincinnati
Take out the Bengals since Tee wants out. They won’t be as strong without him.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I said at the start of the season, Carolina needs to drop the bag for him.

Man you been down here eating some nasty Carolina BBQ..while that would be nice, there are more holes here..now if Morgan trades Burns and gets back picks, but nah...dont need to drop a bag at this point

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man you been down here eating some nasty Carolina BBQ..while that would be nice, there are more holes here..now if Morgan trades Burns and gets back picks, but nah...dont need to drop a bag at this point
Yeah I feel you and while Carolina isn’t my team (Washington all day), Bryce has no one to throw to. His #1 WR was an old washed up Wr that faded out towards the end of the season. Marshall is a bust and Mingo is trending in the same direction.
Plus Higgins played at Clemson so he already has a fan based in the Carolina’s.