Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is there a example of this in the NBA?

When the lakers signed LeBron did they give up picks?

What the fuck is a exclusive tag
The non-exclusive tag, on the other hand, permits players to negotiate with other teams. If the player receives an offer that is acceptable to him, the team to which he belongs has the chance to match it. In Jackson’s case, an attractive contract would likely be a long-term deal that would provide for a higher figure than that offered by the tag. The league’s non-exclusive franchise tag value is placed at $32.4 million for quarterbacks for the 2023-24 NFL season.
If the organization chooses not to offer an equal (or greater) contract and the player transfers to the other team, they are entitled to two first-round draft picks from the franchise acquiring the player.

The non-exclusive tag also gives a team more time to negotiate with the player for a long-term agreement.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Packers?

?

They will finish 3rd in the north this year

Mark my words

Bears 13-4

Lions 11-6

Packers 10-7

Minnesota 9-8

Toughest division in sports
Bears will be battling for 4th place 4 yrs in a row.. weakest division in nfc.. only 1 Super Bowl victory this century with only 2 Super Bowl appearances.. lions never made it.. packers own the north this millennium

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dude you have absolutely nobody on offense, you should be the last one to talk about fourth in the division
My team made the playoffs in the past 2 yrs did yours.. you always jump in convos that have nothing to do with you.. the lil squirrel shady was talking shit and I responded. I know you love that shitty ass bears team so you can’t help to butt in when I’m shitting on them, but it’s best to be quiet. Cause your team is literally the shittest team in these threads.. everybody on here witness their teams win superbowls in the past 30 yrs but your sorry ass team.. Steelers, eagles, cowboys, 49ers, packers, giants, pats, saints, etc can talk shit ya on the other hand are barely allowed to sit at the kids table.. so I can talk much shit cause no matter what my team is better than the fucking bears

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
My team made the playoffs in the past 2 yrs did yours.. you always jump in convos that have nothing to do with you.. the lil squirrel shady was talking shit and I responded. I know you love that shitty ass bears team so you can’t help to butt in when I’m shitting on them, but it’s best to be quiet. Cause your team is literally the shittest team in these threads.. everybody on here witness their teams win superbowls in the past 30 yrs but your sorry ass team.. Steelers, eagles, cowboys, 49ers, packers, giants, pats, saints, etc can talk shit ya on the other hand are barely allowed to sit at the kids table.. so I can talk much shit cause no matter what my team is better than the fucking bears

Do you think your team is making the playoffs in the next two years?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
The non-exclusive tag, on the other hand, permits players to negotiate with other teams. If the player receives an offer that is acceptable to him, the team to which he belongs has the chance to match it. In Jackson’s case, an attractive contract would likely be a long-term deal that would provide for a higher figure than that offered by the tag. The league’s non-exclusive franchise tag value is placed at $32.4 million for quarterbacks for the 2023-24 NFL season.
If the organization chooses not to offer an equal (or greater) contract and the player transfers to the other team, they are entitled to two first-round draft picks from the franchise acquiring the player.

The non-exclusive tag also gives a team more time to negotiate with the player for a long-term agreement.
Why do I have to give you 2 first round picks for signing a player

I don’t get that at all

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We damn sure have a better shot than your team

Who's Danny Turnover throwing the ball too? handing off too?
I asked were ya gonna make it not if you think you have a better shot. Sounds like you not even confident to say you are

Danny is not even our long term solution. He out of here after next yr. We have the draft coming up , plus we making some additions in the off season. That’s what’s going on

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I asked were ya gonna make it not if you think you have a better shot. Sounds like you not even confident to say you are

Danny is not even our long term solution. He out of here after next yr. We have the draft coming up , plus we making some additions in the off season. That’s what’s going on

The guy you're paying $40 million dollars too?

Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me

So this is you guys tanking for a QB :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Dude tiki was blackballed in nyc for a min.. no commentating jobs.. they had his picture in urinals and toilets at certain sports bars so you could piss and shit on his face.. tiki will always be the guy that the giants said kiss my ass and won 2 chips right after he left.l he’s extra salty about that
Dude be quiet

Soon as tiki retired he had a job at NBC

He’s on the Wfan all day

He is the fucking GIANTS. Same as Mike my exwife strahan

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Nobody seen the cowboys in the Super Bowl in HD

Nobody seen the 9ers win the superbowl in HD

Your 2007 season ring is almost 20 years old

Your team is not with the elites

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nobody seen the cowboys in the Super Bowl in HD

Nobody seen the 9ers win the superbowl in HD

Your 2007 season ring is almost 20 years old

Your team is not with the elites
We got a Super Bowl in 2012

Some people didn’t have color tvs in 85 let alone cable..some people saw ya Super Bowl in black and white lmaooo… antenna Super Bowl ass nigs

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
We got a Super Bowl in 2012

Some people didn’t have color tvs in 85 let alone cable..some people saw ya Super Bowl in black and white lmaooo
Since 2000 you been to the superbowl 2 more times than us

2007 is almost 20 years away

Not 3 not 5 not 10 but 20 years away

U keep saying 2012 but I’m working off of 2007 with is 20 years ago

U don’t get to repick what I’m talking about.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They paying Danny Pennies 40 million a year to be QB1
There’s homeless people in Chicago and instead of giving them housing they let a worthless stadium for the past 39 yrs to exist instead of putting the people in there.. the stadium is been absolutely worthless since 85

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They are fighting for 4th between the foreskins

No QBs

No Coach’s

No RBs

No Wrs

They the same damn team with different colors
Your team finally won a game after sept in 2 yrs..ya Been the bottom of your division for the past 3 yrs. We haven’t been the bottom of ours in a few yrs

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Since 2000 you been to the superbowl 2 more times than us

2007 is almost 20 years away

Not 3 not 5 not 10 but 20 years away

U keep saying 2012 but I’m working off of 2007 with is 20 years ago

U don’t get to repick what I’m talking about.
The giants have more superbowl victories than your whole division in the past 24 yrs.. we have more superbowl appearances than your whole division since the millennium.. giants 2 superbowl wins since 2000.. nfc north 1.. giants 3 superbowl appearances since 2000 nfc north 2.. giants>>>> nfc north… you can’t make this up… packers is the nfc north without them ya would be the most worthless division in the nfl

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
There’s homeless people in Chicago and instead of giving them housing they let a worthless stadium for the past 39 yrs to exist instead of putting the people in there.. the stadium is been absolutely worthless since 85
Greatest stadium in the nfl

Oldest stadium

That new shit is for faggits

All u need is Grass and Seats and Columns

That stadium has been home to the biggest college game ever

People pack that stadium every week

YOU FUCKING VAGIANTS DONT EVEN PLAY IN NEW YORK

STFU

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
The giants have more superbowl victories than your whole division in the past 24 yrs.. we have more superbowl appearances than your whole division since the millennium.. giants 2 superbowl wins since 2000.. nfc north 1.. giants 3 superbowl appearances since 2000 nfc north 2.. giants>>>> nfc north… you can’t make this up… packers is the nfc north without them ya would be the most worthless division in the nfl
Sigh

The old central had saints and bucs in them

We suppose to count those rings too?

It exceeds to your division since 2000

NOBODY SEEN THE COWBOYS WITH A FLAT SCREEN TV IN THE SUPERBOWL

NOBODY SEEN THE FORESKINS WITH A FLAT SCREEN TV IN THE SUPERBOWL

you won’t make the superbowl or playoffs this year or next

Our future >>>> your past

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Greatest stadium in the nfl

Oldest stadium

That new shit is for faggits

All u need is Grass and Seats and Columns

That stadium has been home to the biggest college game ever

People pack that stadium every week

YOU FUCKING VAGIANTS DONT EVEN PLAY IN NEW YORK

STFU
lol ya had to find other uses cause it’s initial use has failed. Nig said the biggest college game lmaooo..noticed you said nothing about the nfl and the bears.