Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s a couple of undrafted picks that seem decent and we got another wr that should carry the torch like victor cruz, odel Beckham…. We just counting down the days to eventually get rid of Daniel jones to see what our team really can do…. This yr either Daniel jones either gonna play his heart out cause he know he on the hot seat or play like ass and we get another top draft pick either way he’s gone
What’s crazy I was listening to some beat reporter on XM yesterday and he was saying there is a real chance Drew Lock might end up being the starter. I doubt it because DJ getting paid too much money, but thought that was interesting.

Hoping Hyatt can turn into a solid #2.

That dude Bell that went undrafted is real solid

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At first, during the first round, I felt like it was going to be a disaster. However looking at the picks he filled in the holes we had, especially with the amount of picks we ended up with.

We got a WR.
We got a Safety
We got help for the D line
Got a bruiser RB

I'm happy with the draft.
Yup. Frank Gore Jr

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
@darth frosty - I would ask you how you think Brad did in the draft, but I already know the answer lol
True I'll just have the man in question answer:

"Every move that me and Dan make, it has been made to sustain what we are building," Holmes explained. "Alright? Every single move we make, and I will say, every single single move we make and every single move we do not make is to sustain what we have been building. It's real. Look, it's all to normalize what we're doing."

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True I'll just have the man in question answer:

"Every move that me and Dan make, it has been made to sustain what we are building," Holmes explained. "Alright? Every single move we make, and I will say, every single single move we make and every single move we do not make is to sustain what we have been building. It's real. Look, it's all to normalize what we're doing."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@CurtDawg - how did you like the work Lynch did for your team?? You probably mentioned it in here, but just wanted to get your opinion... LOL

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@CurtDawg - how did you like the work Lynch did for your team?? You probably mentioned it in here, but just wanted to get your opinion... LOL

@DC_Dude
Yeah fam, to be honest, it might take a couple years to really know :dunno:
But it should be interesting comparing John Lynch's drafts to Adam Peters drafts
And also keep in mind, most teams do scouting like a year or more a head of time
So Adam Peters still might've had some input on some the 49ers latest picks

This coming year is probably the 9ers last shot to win a ring
Because once they pay Brock Purdy.....its going to be over for our cap space
Since the 9ers are in "win right now" mode
I noticed almost all of their draft picks were older, super seniors
Guys already with experience, who stayed in college an extra year or two
Dudes who can rotate in right away, & are more mentally mature

None of that, "lets draft a young kid with upside & hope he develops in a couple years"
And also, they purposely drafted guys who can take over immediately, when the starter leaves
*** They drafted multiple WR's
Because we might be trading Deebo & losing Juan Jennings (last year of their contract)
*** They drafted multiple O-linemen
Because both of our current guards are in the last year of their contract
*** They drafted a safety
Because our starting safety (Talanoa Hufanga) is in the last year of his contract
*** They drafted a CB
Because we have 2 starting CB's (outside CB & nickel CB) who are in the last year of their contract
*** They drafted a RB
Because our backup RB (Elijah Mitchell) is in the last year of his contract

You see the pattern here, LOL :D
This draft was basically the..... "other than Purdy, we not paying the rest of you ninjas shit" draft :D

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@DC_Dude
But it should be interesting comparing John Lynch's drafts to Adam Peters drafts
And also keep in mind, most teams do scouting like a year or more a head of time

None of that, "lets draft a young kid with upside & hope he develops in a couple years"
And also, they purposely drafted guys who can take over immediately, when the starter leaves
Because we might be trading Deebo & losing Juan Jennings (last year of their contract)
Because our starting safety (Talanoa Hufanga) is in the last year of his contract
*** They drafted a CB
Because we have 2 starting CB's (outside CB & nickel CB) who are in the last year of their contract
*** They drafted a RB

This draft was basically the.....
@DC_Dude

*** They drafted a CB
*** They drafted a RB

This draft was basically the..... "other than Purdy, we not paying the rest of you ninjas shit" draft :D

:D
That's interesting.....

That's the vibe I got when Lynch was on Pat's show...WIN NOW