Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You continue to jump in the convos between me and shady and than get pissed when I roast the bears.. my organization won a Super Bowl when I was in single digits of age , when I was in double digits of age, when I was in my 20s, and in my 30s how bout your organization? My team was in the playoffs 2 yrs ago how bout yours.. do you think your team will win a superbowl b4 you die? Next 50 yrs? Next century?

You should be saying that about your team, considering the lack of talent

You're going to be talking about the past a lot

So how many wins...3 or 4?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He did not say the 49ers don't want him back. He just said "they." The subject matter was not revealed in the 15 second clip.

Aiyuk out there playing Jedi Mind Tricks with the 49ers front office, LOL
But why do the 49ers always drag these contract negotiations out
Then the player always has a down year b/c they were not practicing during minicamp
They keep doing the same stupid shit, over & over & over again
Just get the shit done already !!! :angry:

do-or-do-not.gif

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Aiyuk out there playing Jedi Mind Tricks with the 49ers front office, LOL
But why do the 49ers always drag these contract negotiations out
Then the player always has a down year b/c they were not practicing during minicamp
They keep doing the same stupid shit, over & over & over again
Just get the shit done already !!! :angry:

do-or-do-not.gif
How do you know it's the 49ers fault? Two year ago it was Deebo's agent dragging it out. This could be Aiyuk's camp fucking up the program.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You should be saying that about your team, considering the lack of talent

You're going to be talking about the past a lot

So how many wins...3 or 4?
More than 4… so are you gonna live to see the next bears superbowl or not.. do you think they will win one in the next 3 to 4 centuries?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
excellent pickup for washington. Glad that's not his game, because B-Rob (brian robinson) should get most of the carries.
and Robinson's backup, Chris Rodriguez, kind of reminds me of former rb Derrius Guice.

Maybe not...dude looked done last year. Go look at his stats. That might be why he's complaining about carries, because he knows he's old now.

You better hope it was because he came back too fast from injury.

He killed my fantasy team last year.

Last edited: