OG Investor

6682f73585df41c99f4936d80b0782d9_md.jpg

3a831a2b49254d68a9802702eb8aad63_md.jpg

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

6682f73585df41c99f4936d80b0782d9_md.jpg

3a831a2b49254d68a9802702eb8aad63_md.jpg
Without make up, she looks 10 years older. I don’t mind these old guys getting their groove on, but at the same time they better not marry this chick

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

i would have liked having him, but washington needs to pay serious attention to putting a decent O-line in front of Jayden Daniels.
they still have not made an effort to replace LT Trent Williams. and now his successor, bum ass Charles Leno, is gone too.
they did draft a T in the 5th round, but he is considered a project at this point.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i would have liked having him, but washington needs to pay serious attention to putting a decent O-line in front of Jayden Daniels.
they still have not made an effort to replace LT Trent Williams. and now his successor, bum ass Charles Leno, is gone too.
they did draft a T in the 5th round, but he is considered a project at this point.
We good. Aiyuk would have cost. Rather build through the draft.

I wouldn’t be mad, but let’s see what Dotson can do this year and hopefully build around F1 and him

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
We good. Aiyuk would have cost. Rather build through the draft.

I wouldn’t be mad, but let’s see what Dotson can do this year and hopefully build around F1 and him
those 2, Ertz, and Ekeler are gonna catch a lot of passes this season
B-Rob should see 1000 yds if the new OC has the sense to call a balanced offense.
time will tell.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
those 2, Ertz, and Ekeler are gonna catch a lot of passes this season
B-Rob should see 1000 yds if the new OC has the sense to call a balanced offense.
time will tell.

Yeah Jayden Daniels was +1450 to win the ROY and it's now down to +400. I am still going to place a bet on it.

You right though, we should really improve this year.....

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

The motion goes on to state that two of those lenders — Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (holding a $23 million judgment) and Hyundai Capital America (holding a $4.5 million judgment) — recently attempted to garnish Antonio’s wages with the Raiders.

In the bankruptcy filing, Jocelyn, who has been married to Antonio since 2008, stated her husband was convinced to become a “passive investor” in the car dealerships in the 2010s. According to the filing, personal guarantees were later produced that included his name. After several of the businesses he invested in defaulted on their loans, the lenders obtained judgments against their guarantors, which included Antonio.

In 2020, Antonio was listed as a defendant in a class-action lawsuit in Pennsylvania that claimed he, other players and multiple dealerships touted a “Set for Life Program” in 2018 despite becoming aware the businesses would not survive. It’s still listed as an open case.

On April 15, Hyundai motioned to dismiss an arbitration with the plaintiff, while Nissan stated that it had an arbitrator appointed.