Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
You don't gotta worry either, congrats on jerry dementia ass overpaying dak all that money to just win regular season games.

Them cowgirls will never see the SB again.
Dak and Hurts have the same number of SB wins btw.

I know Eagles fans want balloons and a kids party and a participation trophy for beating a team with no QB to make it there.

But then we saw SF put their foot up your ass when they played you with a QB - IN YOUR OWN CRIB LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh shit I almost forgot
Gotta run to Walmart to grab some more snacks & stuff
Ya'll say a prayer that I make it back in time before the games start
You know how Walmart be
25 register lanes.....but only 2 actually open
And then the self checkout line be wrapped around the gawd damn corner

:scared::scared::scared:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
And the Cowboys front office sucks. They should have done this deal last year for less, but it is what it is. Stephen Jones needs to go do something else...

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I think Tyreek was driving a McLauren
But yeah them bitches can be expensive too
Especially the McLauren 720s
Tyreek has been having a lot of strange shit happening to him over the last two years, he seriously need chill out somewhere even though half of the shit is not his fault. Sometimes he is in the wrong place at the wrong fucking time and when you are in Miami Florida, that occurrence happens a lot.

Example A…
mcdaniel.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Dak and Hurts have the same number of SB wins btw.

I know Eagles fans want balloons and a kids party and a participation trophy for beating a team with no QB to make it there.

But then we saw SF put their foot up your ass when they played you with a QB - IN YOUR OWN CRIB LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dak never been to the SB though.

Y'all cowgirls fans always hold onto those old ass rings because y'all haven't been shit in what 3 decades.

Jerry just paid dak all that money for 1 last time because he knows he'll never lead that team to the SB before he dies. :roflmao:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
And the Cowboys front office sucks. They should have done this deal last year for less, but it is what it is. Stephen Jones needs to go do something else...
It’s not the front office it’s Jerry Jones

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I just want to see how the Lions season plays out after how the coach fucked up during the playoffs
I mean, I don't see nothing changing with the lions still having that dumb ass coach. But I hope I'm wrong though. I don't hate the lions.