BGOL Patreon Investor
During the preseason games
Broncos fans were acting like Bo Nix was the best thing since sliced bread
Man..........he has a long way to go :smh:
I was hoping Denver could beat Seattle today
But it was obvious by halftime, that wasn't going to happen :(

Oh now Bo Nix wants to play well
Right after I posted this comment, talking about him :rolleyes2:
Damnit I forgot all about Bo Nix starting for the Broncos, I wanted to see how he was going to do

Edit: 26/42 for 138 yards and 2 interceptions, he did have a rushing TD though..lol

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Wow.... DeShaun looked like he didn't even want to be out there the few times I saw him. Might just be his demeanor, but Winston seems like he might give you a better chance at this point. Who knows.....

His pops died, that could have something to do with it as well..I mean dude is still grieving and that can fuck up your whole flow and not being able to concentrate but at least he tried to play no matter what.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His pops died, that could have something to do with it as well..I mean dude is still grieving and that can fuck up your whole flow and not concentrate but at least he tried to play no matter what.
Yup and his starting left tackle and the backup tackle were both out. That’s the side Parsons attacks.

Not making any excuses but that OL was not not healthy

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yup and his starting left tackle and the backup tackle were both out. That’s the side Parsons attacks.

Not making any excuses but that OL was not not healthy
I mean you're right, I wouldn't say it's an excuse. He had so much on his mind and you can't play at your full potential dealing with all that shit. I just wished he had sat out until he got his mind right, to be able to play to the best of his ability.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He has played with more different qbs, OC's, and HC than any #1 receiver in the league, and never played with a true #2 receiver or top RB.

He is legit, just in a bad situation

Yeah we will see...I am a big fan of F1 considering he never had a good QB, but still hit over 1000 yards every year....I know he is going to ball out this year, but that's what alot of fans have been saying for a few years now...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
His pops died, that could have something to do with it as well..I mean dude is still grieving and that can fuck up your whole flow and not being able to concentrate but at least he tried to play no matter what.

One issue is he didn't play during the preseason

but he's sucked since he got to Cleveland