Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
By the way all that gmen is the worse team shit went out the window today.. Daniel jones with 4 td passes past 2 weeks..he got more td passes than a lot of better and higher paid qbs than him.. our dog shit is doing better than others elite players

While I do feel good about this win let's not forget it's still Daniel Fucking Jones.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Damn Browns started off so damn good!!

Ugggh, penalties and dropped passes continue to plague us......

This one was NOT on Watson. Even when the line failed and he was in trouble, he got off some good ass passes that were dropped..........

The Giants were primed to be beat, but we lost this game

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By the way all that gmen is the worse team shit went out the window today.. Daniel jones with 4 td passes past 2 weeks..he got more td passes than a lot of better and higher paid qbs than him.. our dog shit is doing better than others elite players

Man that game was close as hell in the 4th. If DJ was truly a competent qb, he had 5 drives to seal the win and they went 3 and out most of those last 5 drives, minus the very last one

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you please tell me a rookie who dominates from day one

and don't say Stroud, because he didn't do well until a few games into the season
There have been many rookies that played well on day one. Cam Newton had 2 - 400 yard games his first 2 games. Threw for 4k and 700 rushing. I know that's cheating using Cam but you said one.

But that's not the point I was asking. I want to know if he is making these throws in practice. Cause if he is not making the throws in practice it would make sense why he is missing in the game. They need to look at his college film and incorporate plays that worked for him.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
There have been many rookies that played well on day one. Cam Newton had 2 - 400 yard games his first 2 games. Threw for 4k and 700 rushing. I know that's cheating using Cam but you said one.

But that's not the point I was asking. I want to know if he is making these throws in practice. Cause if he is not making the throws in practice it would make sense why he is missing in the game. They need to look at his college film and incorporate plays that worked for him.

Many is two, Cam and CJ :rolleyes:

and Cam had 21 td's and 1 int's. He just had a lot of carries, which is a reason why his career was basically done by 30