Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

if only washington had a defense. It may be time to move on from allen and Payne. both are playing like absolute shit. the secondary looks lost out there. not sure if its the scheme or what. Sainristil on Jamar chase with no help, gtfoh :angry:
looks like the OC is starting to add some stuff to Daniels' plate.
its encouraging to see.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Commanders is one of those young teams that don't know how good they can really be...they are out there having fun right now and I'm happy for Daniels. This is the team that the long suffering DC fans deserve. As a former Cowboys fan, I know I'm supposed to hate them, but I'm happy for them.

Man you ain't never lied....This is what happens with a new owner, GM, and staff that knows what the hell they are doing...

Revamped the whole entire Culture

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking at Josh Allen reinforces the importance of having a mobile Quarterback which is why I wanted Justin Fields

Its a second talent when youre playing against tpugh defenses

Jalen Hurts

Patrick Mahomes

Lamar Jackson

Anthony Richardson

Jayden Daniels

Etc etc excetera

Last edited:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Looking at Josh Allen reinforces the importance og having a mobile Quarterback which is why I wanted Justin Fields

Jalen Hurts

Patrick Mahomes

Lamar Jackson

Anthony Richardson

Jayden Daniels

Etc etc excetera
yep. a NUMBER of skins fans were sold on the team drafting drake maye, which i was against.
he would get sacked so many times behind a shaky O-line.
Daniels is EXCITING to watch.
i'm really liking this dude's game.

@DCDude, lets get some blue shell crabs bruh :yes:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if only washington had a defense. It may be time to move on from allen and Payne. both are playing like absolute shit. the secondary looks lost out there. not sure if its the scheme or what. Sainristil on Jamar chase with no help, gtfoh :angry:
looks like the OC is starting to add some stuff to Daniels' plate.
its encouraging to see.

Payne probably staying since we gave him that 4 year, 90 million extension in the offseason....Allen yeah he might be gone in a trade...Not sure how much is left on his 4 year 72 million dollar contract....

I think that's why we drafted Newton as well (besides the fact he was good value at that pick)...We missing Forbes (even though he has been subpar) he is better than Mike Davis....

Sainristil is a nickel corner, but that's the best we have since Davis looked like shit against the Giants

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yep. a NUMBER of skins fans were sold on the team drafting drake maye, which i was against.
he would get sacked so many times behind a shaky O-line.
Daniels is EXCITING to watch.
i'm really liking this dude's game.

@DCDude, lets get some blue shell crabs bruh :yes:

yes sir! Blue crabs on me....

Man all the BS about drafting Maye or any other QB was BS....like AP said, he knew day 1 he drafting Daniels.....

I watched LSU play last year and anyone that watch their games new Daniels was the #1 or #2 QB coming out....

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
yes sir! Blue crabs on me....

Man all the BS about drafting Maye or any other QB was BS....like AP said, he knew day 1 he drafting Daniels.....

I watched LSU play last year and anyone that watch their games new Daniels was the #1 or #2 QB coming out....
i think forbes is supposed to be our sauce gardner..they even look alike lol

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Looking at Josh Allen reinforces the importance of having a mobile Quarterback which is why I wanted Justin Fields

Its a second talent when youre playing against tpugh defenses

Jalen Hurts

Patrick Mahomes

Lamar Jackson

Anthony Richardson

Jayden Daniels

Etc etc excetera

Facts. That's why I was hoping the Steelers started Russell Wilson instead of Fields last week lol. Fields running ability makes him that much more dangerous.