Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

A lot of BILLS fans are mad that ESPN and Bleacher Report Power Rankings still have them as number 2 behind KC but I'm fine with it. Yes, BILLS look strong but I say KC is still number one until they lose. I hate them but respect them.

As a BILLS fan, I was quiet this off season as I wasn't sure of what to make of this team especially with all the players that we lost, but looking at the schedule, the games already played, there isn't a team I'm afraid of. KC included.

Let KC keep the one spot for now until they lose.

Go BILLS!!!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
A lot of BILLS fans are mad that ESPN and Bleacher Report Power Rankings still have them as number 2 behind KC but I'm fine with it. Yes, BILLS look strong but I say KC is still number one until they lose. I hate them but respect them.

As a BILLS fan, I was quiet this off season as I wasn't sure of what to make of this team especially with all the players that we lost, but looking at the schedule, the games already played, there isn't a team I'm afraid of. KC included.

Go BILLS!!!
KC be getting a lot of help from the refs but KC does have the BILLS number and it's always good to be confident in your team as a fan.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you know I’m beginning to think this dude is a fraud because he was out of place most of the game on Sunday.

Cowboys are using him as an undersized DE, instead of a LB.

That is why teams run on them so easy.

Cowboys are built to get ahead, then harass qbs that abandon their run game.

If a team commits to the run, and outside, he is not affective.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Cowboys are using him as an undersized DE, instead of a LB.

That is why teams run on them so easy.

Cowboys are built to get ahead, then harass qbs that abandon their run game.

If a team commits to the run, and outside, he is not affective.
Yes, I agree. He should be just a linebacker, but still, he was playing contain with Lamar Jackson and he was constantly out of place.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Go BILLS!!!
I still don’t believe in the bills. They are going to get a wake up call in the next game or two. Kansas City Just been lucky as fuck and also the referees have been helping them out.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Joe Burrow??? No Saquon???

Again, Allen is going to have a wake up call in the next few games. Joe Burrow should not be at the top of that list because he is so back-and-forth right now. Saquon should be near the top of that list. If I had a son his middle name would be Saquon.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Again, Allen is going to have a wake up call in the next few games. Joe Burrow should not be at the top of that list because he is so back-and-forth right now. Saquon should be near the top of that list. If I had a son his middle name would be Saquon.
Looking at the next three games we play three straight road games at Baltimore this week then Houston and then the Jets.

None of those teams scare me. The Baltimore game may have given me some worry if they were going into that game against an 0-3 Ravens squad. Winning against Dallas was a good thing. Allen has had success at Baltimore. I expect it to continue, especially seeing Baltimore's defense struggle to put the Cowboys away....

Houston.....This is a statement game, as much if not more so than the Raven game. JA17 is going to ball out in the dome, especially knowing that Diggs is on the other side of the field watching.

Jets....our defense is going to be in Rodger's face all game long. Allen, had it not been for dumbass turnovers last year in the Monday Night opener, had a lot of success against the Jets defense. Hell, they destroyed the Jets in the second game last year 32-6.

The BILLS offense is on a whole other level with the absence of Diggs. Real talk, Allen isn't being forced to force the ball to one specific player and looks more at ease behind center. Addition through subtraction....

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Looking at the next three games we play three straight road games at Baltimore this week then Houston and then the Jets.

None of those teams scare me. The Baltimore game may have given me some worry if they were going into that game against an 0-3 Ravens squad. Winning against Dallas was a good thing. Allen has had success at Baltimore. I expect it to continue, especially seeing Baltimore's defense struggle to put the Cowboys away....

Houston.....This is a statement game, as much if not more so than the Raven game. JA17 is going to ball out in the dome, especially knowing that Diggs is on the other side of the field watching.

Jets....our defense is going to be in Rodger's face all game long. Allen, had it not been for dumbass turnovers last year in the Monday Night opener, had a lot of success against the Jets defense. Hell, they destroyed the Jets in the second game last year 32-6.

The BILLS offense is on a whole other level with the absence of Diggs. Real talk, Allen isn't being forced to force the ball to one specific player and looks more at ease behind center. Addition through subtraction....
The problem is he’s going to have to throw down field one of these games when they are behind and that’s when hell is going to break loose for him

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
The problem is he’s going to have to throw down field one of these games when they are behind and that’s when hell is going to break loose for him
:rolleyes: What makes you think they'll be playing from behind?

And if they do, he's being more careful with the ball this year and checking it down. Not trying to force it downfield like in previous years.