Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

The team dynamic is different this year. They are having fun out there and are spreading the ball around.

Josh Allen is playing very relaxed and isn't forcing throws as he has in the past.

Joe Brady isn't going to be here long, he will definitely get head coaching opportunities soon.

Go BILLS!!!

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
@EPDC

I'm a fan of Allen but he's full of shit here lolz. He knew exactly what he was doing saying that. Playing with Diggs, he knows what will get under his skin and saying that in a press conference is basically calling it out as attention for their game next week.

I can see Diggs catching feelings and making Stroud focus more on him so he can respond and thus throwing the Houston offensive game plan off.

Love Allen but I'm calling bullshit. He knew what he was doing lolz

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

once again giants lost to the undefeated Vikings who completely shutdown the 49ers and Texans, and we didn’t allow any tds in the commanders game the same team that dropped 38 points on the bengals… this needs to be put some respect on our name game for the gmen tonight

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And take thief.

The worst type of biter

tenor.gif

Pawth

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The team dynamic is different this year. They are having fun out there and are spreading the ball around.

Josh Allen is playing very relaxed and isn't forcing throws as he has in the past.

Joe Brady isn't going to be here long, he will definitely get head coaching opportunities soon.

Go BILLS!!!
ANOTHER person that left the Panthers and got better...:wakeup:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think the Cowboys were in more trouble last year, than this year. They lost to a bad Arizona team last year in the second game. Everybody in America expected the Cowboys to be 1-2, just did not expect it to happen the way it did.

Eagles started off 10-1, Cowboys were 3 or 4 games behind in the Division last year, Cowboys won the division. No team in the NFC Least is winning more than 10 or 11 games, they all got weaknesses, gonna beat up on each other, and gotta face the AFC North and NFC South, both stronger.

The Giants are nowhere near as bad as they were last year. They have a good D Line, top 5 to 10 receiver so far, and Danny is playing better.

A loss does not end their season if healthy.