jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
T.J. Watt is a muthafuckin beast!!!

7Rl9I3.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Far from over bruh and I'm serious about that.

aKIeOw.jpg

Without Adoree our corners are liability.... this is the game that I feared when we let Logan Ryan go. Jonathan Joseph shouldnt be on the field and Butler is a liablity.

But my girlfriend is probably jumping up and down at her house cause she is a Steelers fan. :fuckyousay:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Without Adoree our corners are liability.... this is the game that I feared when we let Logan Ryan go. Jonathan Joseph shouldnt be on the field and Butler is a liablity.

But my girlfriend is probably jumping up and down at her house cause she is a Steelers fan. :fuckyousay:
Looks like a game where anything can go wrong is. Especially after that punt. It happens to every team

gQkh4e.jpg

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nawl mayne Adoree cant even save this defense. Bad schemes and shitty calls. Dean Pees had great game plans and film study plus he ran a disciplined scheme. Vrabel is a good head coach but was a shitty coordinator. His set up aint working with Bowen calling the game.

Plus Jrob letting logan ryan walk and trading Casey. The money they used for Beasley sorry ass could have at least kept Ryan around. He couldn't deal with speed but was always in position to make a play.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That was a dumb play by Ben throwing it up like that and not taking the underneath to get a few yards for a field goal. Every point matters. Very stupid. :smh: :angry: :hmm:

KuXNOb.jpg

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steelers last drive is what pisses me off. They could have extended that drive at by 3 minutes instead of going for the touch down and stopping the clock

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Go back to the end of the half when we didn't get that field goal. Told y'all this game was now over. Steelers just doing dumb shit now on offens. Stop with the passes behind the line. Go downfield. It's been working. It's never over till that 4th quarter clock reads 00:00. :smh:

cpj0QH.jpg

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Micah Hyde made a clean football hit. He actually held up some. They really need to review their rules on certain hits.
I agree.

They call those hits no matter what now. If the safety hits high, it’s a wrap. Flag is getting thrown.