Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
MATT STAFFORD REFUSES TO HAVE MATT PATRICIA’S BACK AFTER LIONS BLOWOUT LOSS
November 26, 2020
By Darrelle Lincoln
Writer for Total Pro Sports Since August 31, 2015
GettyImages-1287950976.jpg

(Photo by Nic Antaya/Getty Images)
Matt Stafford is not a happy man, and it came out in so many wordfs after today’s game.
The Detroit Lions QB was asked after the Lions 41-25 loss whether Matt Patricia should remain the team’s head coach. Stafford pointedly refused to give his coach that backing.
“It’s not my decision,” Stafford said, via Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk. “That’s for somebody else. If you want to ask me about the game, you ask me about the game.”
Stafford was drafted by the Lions in 2009, and not much success has come his way in terms of playoff appearances and wins since that time period. He is 32-years-old and has been through a crazy amount of coaching changes.
It’s clear he is not happy with the current one right now.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Oh no this game is not happening and Pittsburgh need to be happy this game is not happening.
Turns out the only reason the Steelers are mad is because someone from the Ravens broke protocol. Teams are suppose to be disciplined for this and I'm sure the Ravens will. If I'm the Steelers no way do I want to play this game. It's getting very difficult for the NFL to finish this season

PYdihs.jpg