Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 5!!!

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
..just hoping the Bears don't do anything stooopid and lose more picks. Also wouldn't hurt to go some combo of OL, TE or SS with the two 2nds..

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Hoping G-Men either get Simmons at 4 or trade down a few spots to get a good tackle and additional draft picks. If we trade down, still manage to land Simmons and get additional picks then I'll be very very happy

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Also hoping the rumors of the 49ers offering at least 1 1st rounder for Evan Engram is valid. I'd do that trade in a heartbeat

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A brother can dream can't he :lol:

But on a side note, how crazy would it have been if the Beckham trade had went through?
49ers were willing to swap picks last draft (#2 swap #6)
But Gettleman was too greedy & wanted our 1st rounder straight up

Giants could've drafted Bosa with the #2 pick
Then the 9ers probably would've taken passrusher Josh Allen with the #6
And then still got Daniel Jones later on, with your extra first rounder, the #17 pick

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Since we started this tradition in 2013, we have yet to nail the Detroit Lions’ pick (although last year, we got Quinnen Williams to the Jets).
Is this the year we finally nail Detroit’s pick? Take a look:
1. Bengals – LSU LB Patrick Queen
2. Washington – Wisconsin RB Jonathan Taylor
3. Lions – Oregon QB Justin Herbert
4. Giants – Oklahoma WR CeeDee Lamb
5. Dolphins – Michigan C/G Cesar Ruiz
6. Chargers – Ohio State RB J.K. Dobbins
7. Panthers – Louisville OT Mekhi Becton
8. Cardinals – Iowa OT Tristan Wirfs
9. Jaguars – Baylor WR Denzel Mims
10. Browns – Ohio State EDGE Chase Young
11. Jets – LSU CB Kristian Fulton
12. Raiders – LSU S Grant Delpit
13. 49ers – Alabama S Xavier McKinney
14. Buccaneers – South Carolina DT Javon Kinlaw
15. Broncos – Ohio State CB Jeff Okudah
16. Falcons – Iowa EDGE A.J. Epenesa
17. Cowboys – Alabama OT Jedrick Wills
18. Dolphins – Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa
19. Raiders – Houston OT Josh Jones
20. Jaguars – Wisconsin LB Zack Baun
21. Eagles – Alabama WR Henry Ruggs III
22. Vikings – Penn State EDGE Yetur Gross-Matos
23. Patriots – Georgia OT Andrew Thomas
24. Saints – Alabama WR Jerry Jeudy
25. Vikings – Oklahoma LB Kenneth Murray
26. Dolphins – Florida CB CJ Henderson
27. Seahawks – LSU QB Joe Burrow
28. Ravens – LSU WR Justin Jefferson
29. Titans – Auburn DT Derrick Brown
30. Packers – Georgia RB D’Andre Swift
31. 49ers – LSU EDGE K’Lavon Chaisson
32. Chiefs – Clemson LB Isaiah Simmons
Notable picks in this very scientific mock draft: The Dolphins end up getting Tua... but at 18 instead of five. This is an absolute dream draft for the Philadelphia Eagles, who get a top-three receiver in this class when they absolutely need one. And, of course, the Detroit Lions set their fanbase aflame by taking a quarterback third overall.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
But on a side note, how crazy would it have been if the Beckham trade had went through?
49ers were willing to swap picks last draft (#2 swap #6)
But Gettleman was too greedy & wanted our 1st rounder straight up

Giants could've drafted Bosa with the #2 pick
Then the 9ers probably would've taken passrusher Josh Allen with the #6
And then still got Daniel Jones later on, with your extra first rounder, the #17 pick

I've been hearing the Niners want to get more picks between rounds 2 and 5. They only have the 2 1st rounders, then till 5th round. I saw/read that they may wanna trade down from the pick they got in round one from Indyin the Buckner trade(#13) amd maybe trade out of round one with pick #31.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Thats Not Possible They Would Have to Get a Pick Above Washington and That Would be #1 Overall....Nothing Is Stopping the Bengals From Ruining Burrows Career....Nothing..... :lol:
Just heard on sports radio they officially notified burrow they will be selecting him.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've been hearing the Niners want to get more picks between rounds 2 and 5. They only have the 2 1st rounders, then till 5th round. I saw/read that they may wanna trade down from the pick they got in round one from Indyin the Buckner trade(#13) amd maybe trade out of round one with pick #31.

Yeah I've heard the same things as well
Welp I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow

A bunch of old middle aged white men, trying to use new computers to setup draft trades
Umm yeah, what can go wrong there, LOL

They probably have wifi connections like Teddy Reilly
Shit gonna be slow as hell, like a 56K modem, LOL

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Pow Wow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hoping - The Lions get C.Young (pipe dream)
Expecting - Quin staying true to his 'safe' 1st round picks. He's going to take run stuffing and non pass rushing DT, Derrick Brown

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Hoping - The Lions get C.Young (pipe dream)
Expecting - Quin staying true to his 'safe' 1st round picks. He's going to take run stuffing and non pass rushing DT, Derrick Brown
over Okudah or Simmons? Welp that works for me. I want the G-Men to take Simmons anyways or trade back a spot or two with a team needing a QB and get an extra pick along with Simmons

Pow Wow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
over Okudah or Simmons? Welp that works for me. I want the G-Men to take Simmons anyways or trade back a spot or two with a team needing a QB and get an extra pick along with Simmons

Okudah is a strong possibility, but I don't think Simmons is in play for Detroit. Patricia/Quin have targeted low ceiling and high floor guys in the first every year. When looking at Detroit's past drafts, Derrick Brown fits Quinn's m.o.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
94114177_3044457478981225_728617141359607808_n.jpg