Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 5!!!

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What about his personality seems right for TV?

He seems a lot like Drew Brees to me
Aaron is one of those dudes who knows the game and will share his NFL stories to viewers.. You just never know what he will say.. If Terry Bradshaw can keep a job in the NFL so can Aaron Rodgers.. He may not be well liked but he will be entertaining

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Aaron is what of the dudes who knows the game and will sharebhis NFL stories to viewers.. You just never know what he will say.. If Terry Bradshaw can have a job in the NFL so can Aaron Rodgers

Terry has a personality.

All QB's know the game

Would he be able to break it down for the common man...especially someone who comes off as a know it all and smarter than everyone.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Terry has a personality.

All QB's know the game

Would he be able to break it down for the common man...especially someone who comes off as a know it all and smarter than everyone.
Yeah you're right but Terry is corny.. as far as smart.. Aaron is intelligent...and football intelligent.. Just Goofy for TV. He can get a job like Tom Brady.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want to see an all 22 shot when Darnold is going 40 yards down the field. Someone has to be open. I know Jefferson is against the back up but still.