tenor.gif
tenor.gif

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

reminds me of this Sean Payton classic

Sean Payton Deebo’s Jerry Jones’ Bottle Of Wine

BROSEFOLOPHOGUS Mar 0

After moderately stunning the world and bringing the first Super Bowl to New Orleans, Sean Payton probably feels like he has king kong-sized balls right now, even though in reality they may be closer to the size of malt balls. The Saints head coach, in Indianapolis this past week attending the Combine, put them on display during a dinner with some friends and members of his staff at the legendary St. Elmo Steak House (food is pretty decent, except for the shrimp cocktail, which is fire and desire).

As Payton’s crew was getting their grub on, and pig out (you’ve seen what NFL coaches look like), word spread that Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, set to have dinner the following night at the restaurant in the same private room, reserved a bottle of Caymus Special Selection, of which there was only one remaining. Unfortunately Payton, who spent 3 seasons on the Cowboys staff as an assistant coach before taking over in New Orleans, had other plans in mind. Payton somehow convinced (probably broke some bread) the waiter to give his crew the bottle and proceed to get their proverbial drank on.

After the group finished the fine wine Payton decided to kick it up another notch, autographing the bottle and demanding that they leave it on the table for Jones to see the next night. Payton left the following message on the bottle:

WHO DAT!
World Champions XLIV
Sean Payton

You definitely can’t say that Payton doesn’t have some marbles, but guaranteed Jerry Jones isn’t going to forget it, or let it ride. Karma is a beezy. Via SI
sean-payton-with-lombardi-trophyjpg-053164ff9ac043ce_large.jpg

SeanPaytonStealsJerryJonesWine.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I was watching ESPN this morning and Teddy Bruschi said since Cam Newton was the only person on the team that came up positive for COVID-19 the Patriots should investigate him and find out where exactly he has been to see if he broke some protocols :oops:

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
Registered
I was watching ESPN this morning and Teddy Bruschi said since Cam Newton was the only person on the team that came up positive for COVID-19 the Patriots should investigate him and find out where exactly he has been to see if he broke some protocols :oops:

Big head Ted said that?
He might have a point. I’m not a fan of his though.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Destroy Philly

The Eagles have a good D-line
And they will probably stuff our run game
So we'll have to lean on Mullens to air it out for the win
Only way Philly wins is from Wentz scrambling or off 49er turnovers
But we got this, I'd be shocked if this was close after 3 quarters

:shades::shades::shades: