Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Running that QB sneak with Goff's thumb is just stupid :smh: The fuck these coaches be thinking. :smh:

CFtgRn.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
TB interception...it wasn't blown dead...how will this play out since ole boy stopped short of the end zone?

Okay...they got it at the 40.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
man its crazy I was a Bills fan as a young one, cause my teacher used to tell us all the time the Bills are the only REAL NY team

and they lost 4 times in a row and my uncle TOOK MY MONEY my allowance a bunch of freaking Christmas money

I went crying to my Dad - he was like son that;s why you should NEVER gamble especially on a sorry ass team like that.

after the 4th time?

I was done Giants fan.

I am so damn happy for them today.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
it was weird and awkward they laid him off BUT kinda like regretted it and kinda brought him back but not REALLY..

I forget what happened after all that but he gone.
On February 15, 2012 ESPN announced that the Monday Night Football broadcast team would be reduced to just Gruden and Tirico in the booth. Jaworski signed a five-year contract extension with ESPN and would remain an NFL analyst on other programs.[12] In late April 2017, ESPN announced they would be laying off various on-air personalities from their channel. On May 2, 2017, Ed Werder, who was released a few days earlier from ESPN, even breaking the news of his release himself, hinted that Jaworski was also being let go after years with the network. "How is ESPN going to cover the NFL without all of the people who just lost their jobs? What happens without Merril Hoge and Ron Jaworski to NFL Matchup? Are we really about to see a time when ESPN can no longer afford to cover its most valuable property in the way that historically it has?" Werder said. Jaworski has yet to make a statement on if Werder's comments are true or not.[13]

Ron Jaworski - Wikipedia

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
On February 15, 2012 ESPN announced that the Monday Night Football broadcast team would be reduced to just Gruden and Tirico in the booth. Jaworski signed a five-year contract extension with ESPN and would remain an NFL analyst on other programs.[12] In late April 2017, ESPN announced they would be laying off various on-air personalities from their channel. On May 2, 2017, Ed Werder, who was released a few days earlier from ESPN, even breaking the news of his release himself, hinted that Jaworski was also being let go after years with the network. "How is ESPN going to cover the NFL without all of the people who just lost their jobs? What happens without Merril Hoge and Ron Jaworski to NFL Matchup? Are we really about to see a time when ESPN can no longer afford to cover its most valuable property in the way that historically it has?" Werder said. Jaworski has yet to make a statement on if Werder's comments are true or not.[13]

Ron Jaworski - Wikipedia

damn so we STILL don't know?