Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I guess RG3 is hurt again, thus the rookie backup. Wouldn't surprise me if Trubisky signed to be Lamar's backup. I would like to see what Greg Roman could do with his athleticism.
Yeah RG3 tore his hamstring weeks ago

rGCqxw.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Damn. Wolford took a shot. Looks like Goff is gonna HAVE to come in.

46e83b397e61435cb499637aa30b16b5_xs.jpg

1279b2bffed64dbe9f7329b8841671f1_md.jpg

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah, Lamar is nice. He just needs receivers.
lamar need to get better at accuracy and reading coverages, on that int he starred down the te. Lamar is great athlete, he just needs to get better and the coaching staff, im not sure if they are helping him at that. He could have jerry rice out there, it doesnt matter if the ball cant get there.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nah, Lamar is nice. He just needs receivers.
I like Lamar Jackson too but the end of the day the kid just does not have the accuracy. And a quarterback without accuracy is not going to last long in the nfl. But just remember, one good hit, or even getting older, he's not going to be able to do the things that he's done by running.

Nah Lamar lacks discipline in the pocket, he knows he only has a few seconds to throw the ball and he starts panicking when he feels those seconds are running out he‘ll start moving around. Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes move around too but it’s usually side to side and they keep their eyes downfield at all times looking for a receiver, when Lamar Jackson moves he’s running side to side, back and forth, in circles turning his back on the downfield, after he’s done all that he doesn’t know where any receivers are and the receivers don’t know where he is