Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be fair what no one mentioned, the DB was holding onto and twisting his leg so he pushed him off.

In game of this magnitude there's no fuckin reason to stand over a defender and get a taunting penalty that moved the ball back 15 yards; and to add insult to injury the dumb ass turns the ball over on the two yard line. He acted like an ass and killed the Ravens momentum TWICE. Fuck him... :angry:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True, but just push that nigga off you!! He pushed him, flicked the ball at him AND flexed!!!

Flowers just showing his age and immaturity. They trying to make it to the Superbowl!!!

This ain't some pre-season scrimmage!

He twisted his leg and ankle and would've kept twisting if he didn't push him off. It probably fucking hurt and he pushed him off saying "Get the fuck off of me".

Like we all would.

I doubt Flowers was saying "Did you see that catch and run now watch this ball spin". :lol:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
In game of this magnitude there's no fuckin reason to stand over a defender and get a taunting penalty that moved the ball back 15 yards; and to add insult to injury the dumb ass turns the ball over on the two yard line. He acted like an ass and killed the Ravens momentum TWICE. Fuck him... :angry:

I can't really blame him for that fumble because it was just a good play by the defender to knock it out of his hand, it was knocked out wasn't it?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Patty nice ASF though.. lol

I wonder what Senior doing? lol nigga probably snuck off to Norman Jeans down the street from the stadium

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be fair what no one mentioned, the DB was holding onto and twisting his leg so he pushed him off.

Good observation, I felt the same way watching LeBron James travel last night in LA's Double OT win (the Refs could see the foul, but couldn't see LeBron travel before the foul).

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good observation, I felt the same way watching LeBron James travel last night in LA's Double OT win (the Refs could see the foul, but couldn't see LeBron travel before the foul).

200w.gif

los-angeles-lakers-lakers.gif

NRYo.gif

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Aint "Fonsi" supposed to say "eeehhhhhh" to end the national anthem?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Hard to believe that this dude right here has a son like Jackson Mahomes.....lol

patrick-mahomes-father-1.png

See....Patrick ain't the one....

but he's the father of his faggot ass annoying leftover gene pool having brother

One good thing is his problems have caused him to fall the fuck back finally.