Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

His ego might be extra large, but I like the way he is thinking right now, because if he gets away with this other players after him need to do the same thing. He better be careful because he may have a bull’s-eye on his back his rookie year but nevertheless, I’m going to be watching this closely.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
His ego might be extra large, but I like the way he is thinking right now, because if he gets away with this other players after him need to do the same thing. He better be careful because he may have a bull’s-eye on his back his rookie year but nevertheless, I’m going to be watching this closely.
Them owners will quickly get together and make sure he’s not drafted or play an nfl game in his life… especially for a dude whose never played an nfl game ever

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Them owners will quickly get together and make sure he’s not drafted or play an nfl game in his life… especially for a dude whose never played an nfl game ever
nah. if he can put asses in seats and help the team win games somebody will pick him up. The owners are greedy and all about that bottom line.. But best believe there will be all kinds of wording in the contract enabling any prospective owner to get out of the deal if shit goes sideways.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I wish people stop saying it was a mistake when folks wasn't giving Bieniemy his due. All,you heard was people saying it was Andy Reid's offense but once Bieniemy left and want to prove he had something to do with the offense. It was a mistake.

I don't fault him for wanting to see,if he can do it without Andy, especially when he wasn't getting the credit in Kansas City like he should.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FuvhNHnaEAEzLzE

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
lol man my pops said to me, “I was almost 40 before I saw the Broncos win their win first Super Bowl. You’ve seen them win 3 before you were 30. You mf you”

:lol:

My dad is still waiting for the Browns to go and win it. I'm the Broncos fan in the family while my brother is a Steelers fan....He hate that shit..

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Their first Super Bowl win was my first year being a fan of the team. I missed all of the crushing loses before the Packers victory. There were some good Plummer years. Mixed Cutler years. Awful McDaniels years. Great Manning years. And whatever this is since I stopped paying attention. Nothing but fun though.

You're so lucky that you didn't see the Redskins and 49ers Superbowl matchup. Folks at my elementary school picked on me because I was a Broncos fan living in Cleveland...lol

I got the last laugh,though when they won in the last 90's...I was in my last year of high school when they won it in 98...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
nah. if he can put asses in seats and help the team win games somebody will pick him up. The owners are greedy and all about that bottom line.. But best believe there will be all kinds of wording in the contract enabling any prospective owner to get out of the deal if shit goes sideways.
You said the owners are greedy right? So why would an owner give up a percentage of his team stock to someone who will eventually retire whether it be 3 yrs ,7 yrs, 10, 15.. that means dude would still be getting paid yrs later after the game passes him by. Hell what if leaves to go to another team , he would still own stock with that team even if he's not on it making revenue. No owner would do that. Longevity money over short term. Owning a team is long term giving a person who hot right now that much power for extension is a no go. This would open up the floodgates for other athletes wanting that which would mean owners losing power and money to the players which they don't want no parts of that. So they would rather get together and blackball a player who thinks he deserves that instead of falling in line with his demands

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You said the owners are greedy right? So why would an owner give up a percentage of his team stock to someone who will eventually retire whether it be 3 yrs ,7 yrs, 10, 15.. that means dude would still be getting paid yrs later after the game passes him by. Hell what if leaves to go to another team , he would still own stock with that team even if he's not on it making revenue. No owner would do that. Longevity money over short term. Owning a team is long term giving a person who hot right now that much power for extension is a no go. This would open up the floodgates for other athletes wanting that which would mean owners losing power and money to the players which they don't want no parts of that. So they would rather get together and blackball a player who thinks he deserves that instead of falling in line with his demands
these owners are dirty. i hear everything you typed. the owner's returns would be immediate, as far as the owner seeing returns on investment. the player getting what they are seeking is going to take some time. Plus, it would be a very minority stake in things. again , i am sure the owners would have some verbage in the contract to get them out of giving up an ownership stake if things went south.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
these owners are dirty. i hear everything you typed. the owner's returns would be immediate, as far as the owner seeing returns on investment. the player getting what they are seeking is going to take some time. Plus, it would be a very minority stake in things. again , i am sure the owners would have some verbage in the contract to get them out of giving up an ownership stake if things went south.
Look at panthers number 1 draft pick last yr.. they failed, he looks shaky, and he was the heisman winner.. he was supposed to be the truth to and look what happened. Look at rodgers for the jets 4 plays and less he was out for the season. A player could fail or get injured early and basically they would give up a percentage of their franchise to a person who might completely bomb or not recovered from injury I definitely don’t see an owner giving a piece to an unproven person in the nfl who never played a down. The risk is way too high compared to the reward. At best they can offer a percentage of some merchandise and even that would be small and for a limited time. A piece of ownership nah. Giants worth 6 billion dollars.. 10 percent of that is 600 million 5 percent is 300 million.. to give a player that plus pay him yearly sounds everything against what an owner would do. Than when the next big name comes to the franchise will the owner give them 5-10 percent to? Within less than 50 yrs they would give more percentage to the player than themselves making the owners the minority owner. Definitely can’t ever see them doing that. Like I said the owners would just join together and be like we not gonna draft him.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

154%20Tennessee%20Cir_Drone%20Twilight%20-%2012.JPG

attachment-4099910_8_2.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Look at panthers number 1 draft pick last yr.. they failed, he looks shaky, and he was the heisman winner.. he was supposed to be the truth to and look what happened. Look at rodgers for the jets 4 plays and less he was out for the season. A player could fail or get injured early and basically they would give up a percentage of their franchise to a person who might completely bomb or not recovered from injury I definitely don’t see an owner giving a piece to an unproven person in the nfl who never played a down. The risk is way too high compared to the reward. At best they can offer a percentage of some merchandise and even that would be small and for a limited time. A piece of ownership nah. Giants worth 6 billion dollars.. 10 percent of that is 600 million 5 percent is 300 million.. to give a player that plus pay him yearly sounds everything against what an owner would do. Than when the next big name comes to the franchise will the owner give them 5-10 percent to? Within less than 50 yrs they would give more percentage to the player than themselves making the owners the minority owner. Definitely can’t ever see them doing that. Like I said the owners would just join together and be like we not gonna draft him.
you are probably correct on that

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Their first Super Bowl win was my first year being a fan of the team. I missed all of the crushing loses before the Packers victory. There were some good Plummer years. Mixed Cutler years. Awful McDaniels years. Great Manning years. And whatever this is since I stopped paying attention. Nothing but fun though.

Yawl shoulda won the superbowl in 2005 with jake

You all beat NE in the playoffs to lose to a fucking bus and rapist

And Tebow was able to get revenge.

Those manning years was out of desperation and shouldn’t have won that Super Bowl