Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

#HoldoutHoldinSeason: Once upon a time, things looked very contentious and bleak between Baltimore and Lamar Jackson after his trade request went public minutes before head coach press conferences at the Owners Meetings in Arizona. Months later Jackson and the #Ravens were one round away from the Super Bowl. The point is: It's possible to bring relationships back from the brink if there are two willing parties, even when obviously all situations are not entirely analogous.

Meanwhile, one high-level league source (not with the #49ers) that I spoke to shared that they think "it's time to call bluff," adding that "I think it's time to roll the dice and make a trade and move the player. You can't worry about future potential grievances....(On the other side of the coin) There will also be too many reverberations for future deals and negotiations with other players from adjusting a contract with three years left. The only position that deserves major exceptions are quarterbacks."

It's always interesting to hear different takes around the league. Clearly this high-level league source was not in agreement with my Kumbaya theme for today with the individual opinion above. We'll see how each club and player proceeds from here. #49ers #Jets #Bengals

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

#HoldoutHoldinSeason: Once upon a time, things looked very contentious and bleak between Baltimore and Lamar Jackson after his trade request went public minutes before head coach press conferences at the Owners Meetings in Arizona.
Months later Jackson and the #Ravens were one round away from the Super Bowl. The point is: It's possible to bring relationships back from the brink if there are two willing parties, even when obviously all situations are not entirely analogous.

Meanwhile, one high-level league source (not with the #49ers) that I spoke to shared that they think "it's time to call bluff," adding that "I think it's time to roll the dice and make a trade and move the player. You can't worry about future potential grievances....(On the other side of the coin) There will also be too many reverberations for future deals and negotiations with other players from adjusting a contract with three years left. The only position that deserves major exceptions are quarterbacks."

It's always interesting to hear different takes around the league. Clearly this high-level league source was not in agreement with my Kumbaya theme for today with the individual opinion above. We'll see how each club and player proceeds from here. #49ers #Jets #Bengals

if the ravens had played THEIR style of ball, instead of trying to throw it around like KC, they likely would have been in the super bowl.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

@CurtDawg

I know you happy lol

I just saw the news
Fam.....I had to double check a couple sources on twitter first
Just to make sure it wasn't clickbait, LOL

sad-cat.png

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I just saw the news
Fam.....I had to double check a couple sources on twitter first
Just to make sure it wasn't clickbait, LOL

sad-cat.png

This preseason improves how important he is. I will have set out at least got 130 and 100 guaranteed. But it is what it is.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Mike Tannenbaum strikes again. He was asked if the Cowboys were to try to get Shedeur Sanders in the upcoming draft, how would they do it. He literally said if they were at somewhere around #15 they could draft 2 1st rd picks and Ceedee Lamb. The whole panel damn near jumped out their seats when he said that :smh: :lol: