Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He just says anything....LOL

I can't lie though, I enjoy the entertainment if when it doesn't make any sense.

It's entertaining, but I would like for an expert to show they're knowledgeable and not look like they got their jobs because they were somebodies friend or second cousin.

Some of the shit he used to say about Justin Fields and what they should do with the number one pick made no sense.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With all due respect to Bengals fans, I don't even know if Burrow is built like that, he's pretty good but he had 1 magical run and a ton of injuries and seems to get caught up very easily.
I had to look it up. Joe Burrow came into the league in 2020. so will see if he can vhange it around this seaaon

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm glad he's okay, but come on fam.....
Dude flossin that expensive watch all over IG
Like other niggas aint hungry out here in the streets
Don't wave a juicy Ribeye steak in front of a Lion & think shit is sweet
Again, I'm glad he's okay
But he needs to keep in mind...
This aint the Florida Gators college campus anymore.....this is Cali streets

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow..thats crazy.. All this right after Aiyuk signed. Im glad he is in stable condition..my question is what was he wearing or what kind of whip he came out of? Ricky could have walk by me. and I wouldnt fully recognize him

Edit ok.. It was an expensive watch

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wow..thats crazy.. All this right after Aiyuk signed. Im glad he is in stable condition..my question is what was he wearing or what kind of whip he came out of? Ricky could have walk by me. and I wouldnt fully recognize him

Edit ok.. It was an expensive watch

Yeah fam, they say he was at an autograph signing (or something like that)
And some young 17/18 yr old ninja tried to rob him for his watch as he was leaving the building
The cops haven't release all of the info yet though
The area Ricky was in, is like a "tourist" type area, not a "hood" type area
But I'm assuming they were waiting & plotting to rob him, from seeing him on social media :dunno:

Last edited:

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
Yeah fam, they say he was at an autograph signing (or something like that)
And some young 17/18 yr old ninja tried to rob him for his watch as he was leaving the building
The cops haven't release all of the info yet though
The area Ricky was in, is like a "tourist" type area, not a "hood" type area
But I'm assuming they were waiting & plotting to rob him, from seeing him on social media :dunno:
it's been a stressful offseason for 49r fans...better days ahead

i second guess myself these days about wearing nice gear even in upscale environments...these cats are wildin out here