Rising Star
BGOL Legend

02d251a84b284d4088fe65f3b5eacc23_sm.jpg

02d251a84b284d4088fe65f3b5eacc23_md.jpg

8348249fc60740dd82ed571ce658859a_md.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Unless you're the father, men should not be attending a baby shower. Fuck all that. That's a strictly women's thing. Men are supposed to do drop off and pick up after, along with getting a take-home plate of food.
That logic been changed.. your male family member / boy having a kid he have a baby shower you come through with money, presents, etc for your fam/ people new member to the world.. gathering for your fam, boys, excuse to get out chill, eat , drink.. if you single your fam/ boy babymama/ wife side gonna be there which includes some of her female friends and also some of her female family.. so possible pussy connections.. definitely pussy potential there… hell my female cousins would always have chicks at their baby showers and there definitely was connections there.. shittttt I could of fucked this bad ass Dominican chick who was engaged at one of my female cousin baby shower.. she was throwing the pussy at me so much, to the point she was literally riding me in a chair moaning during this dancehall song for whatever reason my dumbass morals kicked in cause she was engaged( all my cousins even female, uncles was mad at me for not taking that down) damnit you made me remember that fumble I did yrss ago… but yeah definitely lots of things changed

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Unless you're the father, men should not be attending a baby shower. Fuck all that. That's a strictly women's thing. Men are supposed to do drop off and pick up after, along with getting a take-home plate of food.
The dad shouldn't be there either. Unless you're dying, DO NOT call me to do shit during football season. And if you are dying, don't call me, because I'm not a doctor and you'll die anyway. So, just don't ask me to do shit during football season. If you're in jail, you're not getting out until Monday anyway, so, again, do not call me.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay Fellas.....
Who has the best (most accurate) season predictions ???
:idea::idea:
This is a good question. I’m assuming you mean like analyst? Who goes to the playoffs and etc?

I will say off the top Mike Clay does a solid prediction on wins and losts that I use for survivor