Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
For my fantasy heads, I know he is older, but this was good ass value in the later rounds of all drafts

He was a td machine 2 yrs ago. Think he had 11tds and scored a td in like 9/10 games. He was good for my betting on tds for players 2 yrs ago. Actually got him down to score a td this game. Come on Zeke

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I will say this. Other than Jimmy G, you never hea about single,white,pussy hounds in the NFL anymore,especially at QB. Maybe because it was a different time,but you had the playboys like Namath, Pastorini,etc,back in the day.
oh they still exist. there is an agenda at play here. and we all know what it is.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

Dude's an idiot, but at the same time, this was a setup.

I bet if you asked most any NFL executive, hell, any CORPORATE executive, the same line of questioning they would probably answer the same.

What was the purpose of this expose?

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Dude's an idiot, but at the same time, this was a setup.

I bet if you asked most any NFL executive, hell, any CORPORATE executive, the same line of questioning they would probably answer the same.

What was the purpose of this expose?
I was one month from turning 19 when my Chicago Bears won their only Super Bowl championship in '86. I'm 57. If one or more gay dudes-out or closeted can help us win a string of Lombardi trophies between now and when I turn 65, bring them on. I don't care. I just wanna win.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I was one month from turning 19 when my Chicago Bears won their only Super Bowl championship in '86. I'm 57. If one or more gay dudes-out or closeted can help us win a string of Lombardi trophies between now and when I turn 65, bring them on. I don't care. I just wanna win.
Bro, I'm a BILLS fan. At least you have enjoyed a championship in your life time. lolz

I completely get you, I just don't understand why this needed to be an expose. Were they trying to shine a light on "homophobic" players and executives? Why, to "shame them" into accepting gays?

There have always been gay (closeted) players in all sports. Why bring this to light? Like I said, the guy is an idiot for being so open about his thoughts, but it was a setup.

Bitch recording him probably had her tits out and gave him some signals. Anything for a few clicks I guess.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Bro, I'm a BILLS fan. At least you have enjoyed a championship in your life time. lolz

I completely get you, I just don't understand why this needed to be an expose. Were they trying to shine a light on "homophobic" players and executives? Why, to "shame them" into accepting gays?

There have always been gay (closeted) players in all sports. Why bring this to light? Like I said, the guy is an idiot for being so open about his thoughts, but it was a setup.

Bitch recording him probably had her tits out and gave him some signals. Anything for a few clicks I guess.
You know what would be ironic. If players went apeshit over one homo in their locker room and the gay dude is only attracted to Asian dudes. Umm, there there's what, less than .001% Asian dudes in the league.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor