Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Like he just randomly picked somebody to knock out? :confused:

Where was he at? cuz a lot of cities, his homie recording the video would’ve caught a murder on tape. Mr “I don’t lose” would’ve lost his life that night.

I ain’t rooting for the shit but I done seen some shit.

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Like he just randomly picked somebody to knock out? :confused:

Where was he at? cuz a lot of cities, his homie recording the video would’ve caught a murder on tape. Mr “I don’t lose” would’ve lost his life that night.

I ain’t rooting for the shit but I done seen some shit.

Typical Zach

1 review·1 photo

2 hours agoNew
I am deeply concerned that Kastendike Insurance employs individuals who engage in aggressive and harmful behavior outside of work. Recently, I witnessed an incident involving one of your employees, Jack (John) Callis, where he displayed unacceptable conduct toward a Washington Commanders fan. This kind of behavior reflects poorly not only on the individual but also on the company that employs them.

I would hope that Kastendike Insurance values professionalism and takes appropriate steps to ensure that their employees uphold these values both inside and outside the workplace. I encourage you to investigate this matter seriously
https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!...KEwjTm-_Xw46JAxWiSzABHQZNBa4Q9fkHKAB6BQgBELkB