Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh his father rich? That special needs family should sue for sexual assault and claim that cause of that incident the special kid needs condition worsened and he will never be the same cause he was almost gay raped by that guy.. sue him and press charges so that he can be considered a gay sex offender
Have the special needs kid on the stand sounding like the brother from something about Mary

he was masturbating

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Seeing Fields get benched for Russell Wilson at 4-2 reminds me of when Wade Phillips (due to owner pressure) benched Doug Flutie for Rob Johnson after Flutie lead the BILLS to the playoffs in 1999.
My version ... dumb ass Wayne fontes going back to Rodney peete as QB after Erik Kramer led us to the NFC championship

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
My version ... dumb ass Wayne fontes going back to Rodney peete as QB after Erik Kramer led us to the NFC championship
Lolz Wayne Fontes....
Yo.. Why are they starting Russell Wilson and not Justin Fields against the Jets?
It's crazy. I can see if the Steelers were 2-4. They are tied with Baltimore for the division lead. WTF is Tomlin doing?