Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Man the NFL and College really struggling to finish this season. :smh:

RVdfxs.jpg
The 2-1 Badgers have had to cancel a lot of games, including one today against the 2-3 Minnesota Gophers. The standings in the B1G 10 are all over the place too due to cancellations.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
definition of white privilege and how black ppl gotta be twice as good, work twice hard to get half the opportunities and pay

Caldwell's record as Lions coach was 36–28 (.563), making him the first Detroit head coach (who lasted at least one season) to have a winning record since Joe Schmidt, who led the team from 1967 to 1972. Caldwell's .563 winning percentage was the best for a Lions' head coach since Buddy Parker in the 1950s.

but lets fire the coach who was only slightly above average (although thats a miracle for the Lions Franchise) for the young hot white coaching prospect...what could go wrong (Patricia's record was 13-29-1). If Patrica had a running anywhere close to Caldwell they would've called him the new Bill Billechick

Caldwell designed an offense in that Super Bowl vs the 9ers that made Flacco look good.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So Baltimore gets to play at a later date. But Denver has to shut up and play. Raiders and Saints were fined and may lose picks. So inconsistent. Or is it cause there was video on the Raiders and Saints.

^^^^^
I really wanted to give the nfl credit for once

But they had MORE TIME THAN ANY OTHER PRO LEAGUE to get this right

And they have been lax in the beginning

now they getting tougher

but crazy inconsistent throughout

They messed this up and a lot of this is more on them then the players

Cause mini bubbles at the team facilities were possible.

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
^^^^^

But they MORE TIME THAN ANY OTHER PRO LEAGUE to get this right

And they have been lax in the beginning nothey getting tougher but crazy inconsistent throughout

They messed this up and alit of this os more on them then the players

Yup the mini bubbles could have saved the nfl a lot of pain and suffering but it’s too late now. And some of these players are coming back a little off after they get corona.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
^^^^^

But they had MORE TIME THAN ANY OTHER PRO LEAGUE to get this right

And they have been lax in the beginning

now they getting tougher

but crazy inconsistent throughout

They messed this up and a lot of this is more on them then the players

I was telling my co-worker that a lot of these NFL players perhaps didn't want a bubble because they want access to their sidechicks. Or they're on the DL. Hard to access either activities in a bubble. They had from Feb'20(when the 2019 season's ended for Super Bowl teams) to August to fuck their wives, hang out with their kids.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If I hear one more white announcer crying TEARS for Fitzpatrick geeting benched for Tua

Imma throw up?

WHERE THE F*CK IS ALL THIS SYMPATHY FOR BLACK QBs who get screwed like that all the damn time>?

I thought this was FOOTBALL?

I thought this was a BUSINESS?

I thought it was what is BEST for the TEAM?