jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

9PC3Qz.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Basically if Carson was black or if mcnabb had played like wentz been playing?

He would have benched or gone.

All mcnabb said was if carson dont play better SOON Philly need to have a plan b

They all started killing mcnabb...

Flash forward to today?

Funny how that works
Yup. He's dead right. Eagle fans are some of the worse human beings in the world. :angry: :smh: :angry:

pUqtjt.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yup. He's dead right. Eagle fans are some of the worse human beings in the world. :angry: :smh: :angry:

pUqtjt.jpg

Donovan McNabb weighs-in on Carson Wentz's struggles at QB, his future with the Eagles

Glenn Erby

November 6, 2020 11:32 am

The greatest passer in Eagles history and their current franchise star will always be linked by history, and as Carson Wentz slowly breaks all of Donovan McNabb’s records, the comparisons will only grow stronger.

Wentz is struggling in 2020 and there have been calls for his job amid him leading the league in turnovers and negative passing numbers. During a sitdown with Zach Gelb on CBS Sports Radio, McNabb weighed-in on Wentz’s struggles and whether it’s time for a quarterback change.
“I am concerned, because to me when I watch it seems he’s trying to do too much and he’s trying to put really too much pressure on his shoulders because of the situation around him,” McNabb told Zach Gelb on CBS Sports Radio this week. “If you watched the games, a couple of times holding the football too long. If you’re gonna run and scramble, pick up yards, go. Don’t sit and fade and try to wait for people to get open.
“No. You don’t have the weapons on the outside to create that much time.”

Wentz has had to deal with constant shuffling of personnel on both the offensive line and at wide receivers, causing some of his struggles in the pocket.
McNabb for his part, also believes Wentz is pressing, trying to make all the perfect throws.

“To me, he’s trying to force balls into tight (spaces) and trying to place it in places where he feels his receiver can get it and the DB obviously jumps into the lane,” said McNabb. “I’d like to see him protect the football more, get back to the on-schedule plays, get back to three- and five-step drops and letting the ball go and trusting his receivers.”

McNabb went on to say that he didn’t believe Wentz would be benched and with Jalen Reagor and Dallas Goedert having returned to the lineup, the Eagles could finally be healthy enough to put their signal-caller in a position for better success.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Donovan McNabb: I 'Absolutely' Don't Have to Apologize for Carson Wentz Comments
TIMOTHY RAPPAPRIL 23, 2019

Michael Perez/Associated Press
Donovan McNabb isn't apologizing for his critical remarks about Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz over the weekend.
On Tuesday, he appeared on Philadelphia radio station 94WIP (h/t Dave Zangaro of NBCS Philly) and doubled down on his comments:

On Saturday, McNabb suggested the Eagles should draft another quarterback if Wentz was unable to lead the team to a few playoff wins in the coming years (h/t ESPN.com):
"I think in the next two, three years—two years or so—he has to find a way to get out of the second round of the playoffs. What Nick Foles was able to do, take them to a Super Bowl and then possibly take them back to the NFC Championship Game, proves that, hey, some people can get into that offense and be very successful. [Wentz] hasn't been healthy. He hasn't really proven to me, besides the year before he got hurt [when] he was, really, an MVP candidate. He needs to get back to that moment."

Wentz has had injury issues, with each of his last two seasons concluding early due to an ACL tear in 2017 and a stress fracture in his back in 2018. While he was the MVP frontrunner in 2017, leading the Eagles to an 11-2 record in his 13 2017 starts, the team went just 5-6 with him as the starter in 2018.

Foles, meanwhile, led the team on a late-season surge and a playoff berth, a season removed from leading the team to a Super Bowl title.

Wentz's comparisons to Foles are inevitable. But it's hard to imagine the Eagles giving up on Wentz or drafting his replacement any time soon, whatever McNabb might have to say on the matter.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I feel bad for the Eagles.

Never seen a team lose ALL of their weapons AND their o-line like that.

Wentz is playing like trash but damn, he cant get no help cause all the good players are on IR.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Donovan McNabb: I 'Absolutely' Don't Have to Apologize for Carson Wentz Comments
TIMOTHY RAPPAPRIL 23, 2019

Michael Perez/Associated Press
Donovan McNabb isn't apologizing for his critical remarks about Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz over the weekend.
On Tuesday, he appeared on Philadelphia radio station 94WIP (h/t Dave Zangaro of NBCS Philly) and doubled down on his comments:

On Saturday, McNabb suggested the Eagles should draft another quarterback if Wentz was unable to lead the team to a few playoff wins in the coming years (h/t ESPN.com):
"I think in the next two, three years—two years or so—he has to find a way to get out of the second round of the playoffs. What Nick Foles was able to do, take them to a Super Bowl and then possibly take them back to the NFC Championship Game, proves that, hey, some people can get into that offense and be very successful. [Wentz] hasn't been healthy. He hasn't really proven to me, besides the year before he got hurt [when] he was, really, an MVP candidate. He needs to get back to that moment."

Wentz has had injury issues, with each of his last two seasons concluding early due to an ACL tear in 2017 and a stress fracture in his back in 2018. While he was the MVP frontrunner in 2017, leading the Eagles to an 11-2 record in his 13 2017 starts, the team went just 5-6 with him as the starter in 2018.

Foles, meanwhile, led the team on a late-season surge and a playoff berth, a season removed from leading the team to a Super Bowl title.

Wentz's comparisons to Foles are inevitable. But it's hard to imagine the Eagles giving up on Wentz or drafting his replacement any time soon, whatever McNabb might have to say on the matter.

Lane Johnson need ta shut his always hurt crakkka brittle ass the fuck up too!!!!

XJbCxA.jpg