Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah...Baily can gone home and pack his shit. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yup. :smh: He as good as gone.

RAg5i4.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The Bears looked spectacular and the Vikings still have me perplexed with their inability to string together two or three wins in a row. :dunno:

I expect that the Lions will try to show up and show out. Them muhfuckas always get up for a Packers game.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Man, I wish that Philly game was the night game on NBC. There were some good contests today, I gotta say.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Man, I don't want to see a bunch of injuries, but I miss the days where WRs and RBs would plow into a defensive player and run THROUGH them. So many of them halt their momentum and seem to give in to being tackled, especially if they're inches from a first down. :(

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I don't want to see a bunch of injuries, but I miss the days where WRs and RBs would plow into a defensive player and run THROUGH them. So many of them halt their momentum and seem to give in to being tackled, especially if they're inches from a first down. :(
Saw that last week a few times. They will jump back 2 to 3 yards and not get the first down. Then the team goes for it on 4th and dont get it. Just go straight and low.