Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 7!!!

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Okay, I'ma need you younger guys to explain this to me. What fucking part of the game is this?! For real. WTF?! Not only that, but you have other "straight" men suggesting that the are other men that look better. What the fuck are we doing here?!

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Okay, I'ma need you younger guys to explain this to me. What fucking part of the game is this?! For real. WTF?! Not only that, but you have other "straight" men suggesting that the are other men that look better. What the fuck are we doing here?!

iu

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

thats former notre dame QB Sam Hartman. and co-sign. what kind of gay bullshit is this?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Here's the segment where Woody call Sirianni a clown

Woody was dead right too. Dude is an immature piece of shit. Then you bring your kids to a press conference to soften the blow of reporters asking you about your conduct. A fuckin clown indeed. Seems like the Eagles are giving this muthafucka enough rope to hang himself so they can be done with him seasons end.

itlgEk.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
NIL in high school? Eh…..don’t know about that.

NIL tho,

Say goodbye to all the rags to riches stories at the draft. They done already bought their mom a house in the 12th grade :lol:
All Ill say is they got those highschools in texas where they making millions of dollars a yr off them highschool football games.. if a circuit making millions of dollars off of somebody blood , sweat, and tears than the product aka student body deserves some money.. so just off that allow them kids to get paid