Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 7!!!

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
See this is why QBs get blasted. He faked going out of bounds so the defender pulls up. Next time Mahomes will get hit out of bounds cause I thought he was staying in.

I watched the replay from the other angle up close. He actually hesitated so the defender would go by. But I can see how it would appear like he was running out. I've seen Qbs do that before too.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
torn achilles for D Watson. done for the year
And probably half of next year also

l850xd.jpg

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's fucked up, no matter how much me and you talk shit about each other teams, I still wish them well because I never like to see a player get injured.
Hate to see this
Man
I am glad he got his contract finalized :money: .
I bet 49ers are pissed they didn’t trade him now and now they gonna over pay Pur-dak, who knows if mccaffery will ever be the same

Welp it is what it is.....Superbowl hangover
I'm just hoping the 9ers can get a wild card spot, at this point

I knew Brandon Aiyuk wasn't going to do shit this season
Dude was just chillin on the couch waiting for his contract extension
Started the season out of shape like a mofo
I said it before the season started... we should've just let him play out his 5th year option
Because I KNEW he was going to have a down year

Honestly I think the rookies Ricky Pearsal & Jacob Cowing can give us the same production as Aiyuk

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
I bet 49ers are pissed they didn’t trade him now and now they gonna over pay Pur-dak, who knows if mccaffery will ever be the same
49ers are washed. But it comes fast in the NFL.
Purdy is a great back up. But winning a Super Bowl with a 6th round pick not named Brady wasn't a solid strategy.