cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NFL fans can’t look away from Aqib Talib commentating Eagles-Cardinals

by John Buhler 51 seconds ago Follow @buhler118
Aqib Talib made the Philadelphia Eagles at Arizona Cardinals game a better viewing experience.
Yes, that is Aqib Talib commentating FOX’s telecast of the Philadelphia Eagles at Arizona Cardinals game in Week 15 of the 2020 NFL season.
No, Sunday was not the first time Talib was in the booth for FOX. He had previously called the Detroit Lions game vs. the Washington Football Team. Talib was a star on the gridiron at Kansas in college and for several teams in his illustrious NFL career as a defensive back. While his commentary is unorthodox, Twitter found his approach to be some fresh air for the stuffy booth.
Aqib Talib is the greatest thing to happen to a broadcast booth since Pat McAfee
Though not every NFL fan is a fan of Talib’s broadcasting abilities, most who are in the media thinks it is great because he is authentic and gives more in-depth analysis than many other analysts in his position.

I find Aqib Talib an absolute delight on the call today…
— Dave Dameshek (@Dameshek) December 20, 2020

I never pictured former #NFL CB Aqib Talib as an in game announcer for FOX but here he is calling the Cardinals Eagles game. Doing a nice job too.
— (@lt4kicks) December 20, 2020

Just talked to the obstetrician who delivered Aqib Talib in 1986.
He says Aqib’s first words were, “What’s goin’ on, man?” #GamblingMad
— Norman Chad (@NormanChad) December 20, 2020

i’ve decided aqib talib is actually good. he’s just having fun and saying stuff and honestly more announcers should be like that
— santa kos (@kostancaaa__) December 20, 2020

Then again, his insistence to punctuate every sentence with the word man, man, is not for everyone. It is like Billy Corgan singing a Smashing Pumpkins song; you either love it or you hate it and there is no in between.
"Aqib Talib is a terrible announcer!" pic.twitter.com/eC7XQmHWUl
— Jawn Cena (@BonYanni516) December 20, 2020

Aqib Talib is making this game hard to watch @FOXSports
— Shane Mullin (@ShaneMullin3) December 20, 2020

Welcome back to "State Farts Stadium"…c'mon dude!
And where can I get an Aqib Talib suit?? #PHIvsAZ #eagles #aqibtalib #FoxSports #flyeaglesfly #greenscreen #FlyEaglesFly #StateFarts pic.twitter.com/DWfsonsDTS
— AC Junior (@CamJunior1972) December 20, 2020

The good news is Talib in the booth moves the needle. FOX has always been willing to push the envelope as a broadcasting company. Talib is not as polished as others, but he seems to be doing a fine job calling the occasional NFC game for them.
If Aqib Talib could say "Man" one more time during the @AZCardinals @Eagles broadcast, that would be great.
— Chad Peterson (@chadpete4820) December 20, 2020

Me at halftime after taking a shot every time Aqib Talib says "man" pic.twitter.com/MnpMvR5fdJ
— Kyle Nunnamaker (@Kyle_Nunnamaker) December 20, 2020

Aqib Talib lowkey a great analyst pic.twitter.com/08udA0b3UC
— ₂₁ (@buehIersdayoff) December 20, 2020

Clone Aqib Talib and put him in every booth.
— Doug Farrar (@NFL_DougFarrar) December 20, 2020

Instead of a barrage of unnecessary redundant cliches in a perpetual quagmire of coachspeak, Talib is giving it to us how it is and we could not ask for anything else out of him in this spot. Keep doing you, man.
Who's idea was it to put Aqib Talib on a mic? @NFLonFOX
— Raising Zona (@RaisingZona) December 20, 2020

Aqib Talib would be fun on a “players only” NFL broadcast.
— Andrew Hammond (@ahammTNT) December 20, 2020

Aqib Talib is back!?! I love it
— Bill Barnwell (@billbarnwell) December 20, 2020

Aqib Talib runs circles around most commentators in terms of knowledge and presents it in a way that doesn’t come off as fake. People just like to bitch about announcers.
— Tim Kelly (@TimKellySports) December 20, 2020

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Yo... I just saw the outfit he wearing :smh:

I thought yaw muthafuckas was joking about the green suit and red tie:oops:

:lol2::roflmao2::lol2:
BeFunky-collage-35-1024x512.jpg

Social Media Reacts To Aqib Talib's Outfit, His Broadcast Debut (PICS + TWEETS) | Total Pro Sports

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
He feels like John Madden but doesnt have the energy. If he says the key to a win is to score more points then I know where he learned from.

Earlier he said "now thats an NFL play". Well yeah they are in the NFL you say that for college level plays.
Thank goodness I wasn't playing a drinking game for every time he says "man". He was reaching Terrence Howard levels. I'd be in an alcoholic coma

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
NFL fans can’t look away from Aqib Talib commentating Eagles-Cardinals

by John Buhler 51 seconds ago Follow @buhler118
Aqib Talib made the Philadelphia Eagles at Arizona Cardinals game a better viewing experience.
Yes, that is Aqib Talib commentating FOX’s telecast of the Philadelphia Eagles at Arizona Cardinals game in Week 15 of the 2020 NFL season.
No, Sunday was not the first time Talib was in the booth for FOX. He had previously called the Detroit Lions game vs. the Washington Football Team. Talib was a star on the gridiron at Kansas in college and for several teams in his illustrious NFL career as a defensive back. While his commentary is unorthodox, Twitter found his approach to be some fresh air for the stuffy booth.
Aqib Talib is the greatest thing to happen to a broadcast booth since Pat McAfee
Though not every NFL fan is a fan of Talib’s broadcasting abilities, most who are in the media thinks it is great because he is authentic and gives more in-depth analysis than many other analysts in his position.

Then again, his insistence to punctuate every sentence with the word man, man, is not for everyone. It is like Billy Corgan singing a Smashing Pumpkins song; you either love it or you hate it and there is no in between.

The good news is Talib in the booth moves the needle. FOX has always been willing to push the envelope as a broadcasting company. Talib is not as polished as others, but he seems to be doing a fine job calling the occasional NFC game for them.

Instead of a barrage of unnecessary redundant cliches in a perpetual quagmire of coachspeak, Talib is giving it to us how it is and we could not ask for anything else out of him in this spot. Keep doing you, man.
Aqib is actually giving good info, but his delivery is different.
Different meaning terrible

I was about to ask if this was his first time in the booth, they said he called the Lions-Washington game earlier this year so I know nobody watched that shit. Like I said when I heard him i was thinking this was a local broadcast of the game

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I was about to ask if this was his first time in the booth, they said he called the Lions-Washington game earlier this year so I know nobody watched that shit. Like I said when I heard him i was thinking this was a local broadcast of the game
This was my 1st time hearing him as well & hopefully the last. He was terrible. I'd rather listen to Al Michaels & Chris Collinsworth on repeat for 24hrs nonstop