Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 8!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13 they just robbed you all in realtime.
Fuckin ridiculous ass call.

sl6b6J.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
The longest run of his career, 33 yards, isn't impressive? ...smdh

You serious right now? So we’re just going to ignore just how bad the defenders played that? Any other QB and we’re talking about how bad the tackling is but Mahomes does a basic ass fake and now it’s “Mahomes magic” The defenders were just scared to take his fucking head off.

FOH

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You serious right now? So we’re just going to ignore just how bad the defenders played that? Any other QB and we’re talking about how bad the tackling is but Mahomes does a basic ass fake and now it’s “Mahomes magic”

FOH
You have a right to trash opinion.

Plus, you're talking like the definition of an arm-chair quarterback, instead of enjoying what you see, you're like "I could tackle Mahomes, those defenders are bad."

FOH & maintain your position on the couch.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
You have a right to trash opinion.

Plus, you're talking like the definition of an arm-chair quarterback, instead of enjoying what you see, you're like "I could tackle Mahomes, those defenders are bad."

FOH & maintain your position on the couch.

So if Bo Nix does this, are we hyping it the same way?

....i'll wait.

Cuz Bo Nix has had runs this season that were 10x better than this shit Mahomes did but nobody said "Bo Magic". And I don't even like Bo but come on now

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
@World B Free

Oh and look at this one: Pointing out the bad tackling instead of the run

Like I said, Mahomes has done some impressive shit but that wasn't it. The defenders were just scared to hit him cuz they thought he was going out of bounds. This right up there with that Pittsburgh(college) QB fake slide bullshit

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@World B Free

Oh and look at this one: Pointing out the bad tackling instead of the run

Like I said, Mahomes has done some impressive shit but that wasn't it. The defenders were just scared to hit him cuz they thought he was going out of bounds. This right up there with that Pittsburgh(college) QB fake slide bullshit

What are you talking about, bruh? Greatness is a tool box, & that 33 yard run that Mahomes did just furthers his toolbox of skills. Plus, I'm looking at Mahomes in the context of all of his varied skills like throwing ability, his game-time decisions in the pocket to either run or pass, & lastly, his three Super Bowls. Also, to add this 33 yard run is another weapon that he has to beat mofos into submission.

Stop being so narrow minded! Of course, we can take out highlights from Michael Vick and all that, but it's about looking at the full weapons a player has in the full context. You're only looking at one aspect and saying, this quarterback can run better than this quarterback. Man, stop it. I'm looking at his tool box when I'm viewing Mahomes while you're only looking one tool.

That's the difference between what I see and what you see.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
What are you talking about, bruh? Greatness is a tool box, & that 33 yard run that Mahomes did just furthers his toolbox of skills. Plus, I'm looking at Mahomes in the context of all of his varied skills like throwing ability, his game-time decisions in the pocket to either run or pass, & lastly, his three Super Bowls. Also, to add this 33 yard run is another weapon that he has to beat mofos into submission.

Stop being so narrow minded! Of course, we can take out highlights from Michael Vick and all that, but it's about looking at the full weapons a player has in the full context. You're only looking at one aspect and saying, this quarterback can run better than this quarterback. Man, stop it. I'm looking at the full tool box when I'm viewing Mahomes while you're only looking one tool.

Bro then why are you ignoring when I say, “This ONE play isn’t really that impressive”. You just wanna disagree on some shit huh lol

Shit even this play the same game was more impressive.

THIS is the play where you say, “So you think you can tackle Mahomes”

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro then why are you ignoring when I say, “This ONE play isn’t really that impressive”. You just wanna disagree on some shit huh lol

Shit even this play the same game was more impressive.

THIS is the play where you say, “So you think you can tackle Mahomes”

No, bruh....you didn't hear me:

Stop being so narrow minded! Of course, we can take out highlights from Michael Vick and all that, but it's about looking at the full weapons a player has in the full context. You're only looking at one aspect and saying, this quarterback can run better than this quarterback. Man, stop it. I'm looking at the full tool box when I'm viewing Mahomes while you're only looking one tool.