Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 2!!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well I almost always watch the preseason games for MY TEAM :)
Since I know almost all of the players & am interested in seeing the backups compete

But for other teams
Certain players I'll check for, like the rookies
Or like for example, Trey Lance
I want to see the Cowboys preseason games to see how Lance looks

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Jerry,Jerry,Jerry,jerry
crowd-jerry.gif

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Jerry Jones is suffering from a Trump complex right now. At some point in a very, very near future light this year next year… somebody’s going to have to push him out of the Dallas Cowboys organization. Yes he’s the owner but he is the reason why they haven’t won any championships since the mid 90s.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Jerry Jones is suffering from a Trump complex right now. At some point in a very, very near future light this year next year… somebody’s going to have to push him out of the Dallas Cowboys organization. Yes he’s the owner but he is the reason why they haven’t won any championships since the mid 90s.

No, no, no,no,no, Jerry is the owner til death, he's doing a great job. JERRY, JERRY,JERRY,JERRY!

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't even try it.

Keep that shit to yourself......
I tried it.. Cant you tell? I actually wish you keep that dream to yourself.
I will slay this one mo time.. Phuck the Eagles
Phuck the field that they stand on.. Phuck them Paleface fans trying to intimidate the opposing fans.. Phuck your team colors.. Phuck your Phillycheese steaks and your Cinnamon buns. FUCK YOUR ROCKY STATUE BUT SHITTED ON JOE FRAZIER.. Phuck you and your bullshit.. Slide or get swept under the rug... Choose one.. My Pineal Gland is on fleek.. While you dream of fruit loops and Coco Puffs

Let me explain so that shit.. Simmers, marinates in your cerebellum... Eagles won in a few years back.. Stop looking for them to go back.. Playaplaystation @jawnswoop

Stay your ass on Kensington

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I tried it.. Cant you tell? I actually wish you keep that dream to yourself.
I will zay this one mo time.. Phuck the Eagles
Phuck the field that they stand on.. Phuck them Paleface fans trying to intimidate the opposing fans.. Phuck your team colors.. Phuck your Phillycheese steaks and your Cinnamon buns. FUCK YOUR ROCKY STATUE BUT SHITTED ON JOE FRAZIER.. Phuck you and your bullshit.. Slide or get swept under the rug... Choose one.. My Pineal Gland is on fleek.. While you dream of fruit loops and Coco Puffs

Let me explain so that shit.. Simmers, marinates in your cerebellum... Eagles won in a few years back.. Stop lookong for them to go back.. Playaplaystation @jawnswoop
This coming a pissburgh fan.

Worry about wilson.

My eagles are good over here.

Go home roger.