Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just saw some fans in the stands not wearing masks at the Rose Bowl game between Alabama and Notre Dame.
Hell i wasn't even thinking of fans in the stands. They can't be trusted in these times. I'm saying bubble away from everyone, no family, friends or clubs. Its just 4 to 5 weeks and thats depending how far you advance. But that would mean everyone who went into the bubble was negative.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
No clue why they didn't bubble the playoffs. So concerned with stadium money. They knew college teams would be done. With the Bowl in Florida they could of bubbled Florida. Take the Jags stadium and have college stadiums ready to go they are not being used.
They could and should bubble in the home states they play in. Teams can afford to put their guys up in a hotel for a week. It should hve been planned in every city

CRWuVH.jpg

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
The Bears have been getting hyped like it's the '06 Super Bowl run all over again. Muhfuckas even got me hyped up to listen to 670 The Score come Monday morning.:lol::lol::lol:

4cb0b00fed1ff2ad35641ec86009edf5.jpg

I am resigned to defeat. What's frustrating is that the Nagy/Pace Bears can hang with any contender(not sure about the Bills because they haven't faced the good version of Josh Allen yet) except GB and KC.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I am resigned to defeat. What's frustrating is that the Nagy/Pace Bears can hang with any contender(not sure about the Bills because they haven't faced the good version of Josh Allen yet) except GB and KC.
Bro how soon y’all forget about the vagiants defense In them super bowls against the goldenboy @tallblacknyc

All we gatta do is swarm them niggas with out defense and we take the heart and life out that team

Everytime the giants got to TB it took the soul of them niggas faces, they never seen they QB get hit like that or as much.

they was scored 40 points a game and could only score 17 points against the vagiants.

we already knocked out Arod once

mack against Arod? In cold?

man that cold turns anybody into a man.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Bro how soon y’all forget about the vagiants defense In them super bowls against the goldenboy @tallblacknyc

All we gatta do is swarm them niggas with out defense and we take the heart and life out that team

Everytime the giants got to TB it took the soul of them niggas faces, they never seen they QB get hit like that or as much.

they was scored 40 points a game and could only score 17 points against the vagiants.

we already knocked out Arod once

mack against Arod? In cold?

man that cold turns anybody into a man.
The Bears ARE built for cold weather...only us and y'all in the Division, but we're both different teams than the ones you're reminiscing about.
Don't be trying to drag the Vagiants into this...this is divisional and personal. :lol:

We owe y'all another smack in the mouth for Bart Starr's and Brett Favre's big game. We gotta put y'all back over the knee and whoop that ass again.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
U said u listen to the score

do u listen to les overnights?

he was a frequent caller who was from East chicago with great refreshing thoughts on chicago sports.
I haven't listened in a couple of years now. I was working out of Ft. Sheridan, so I was in IL near daily at that time. Once I got down to Kenosha county, I'd switch from 102.7 The Score in Milwaukee to the Chicago station.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Bears fans. Am I crazy to think this? If I could only have one if these things happen and not both, I'd choose #2.

#1. Bears beat Packers tomorrow, finish 9-7, Cards lose, Bears make playoffs and lose in 1st round. Packers win Super Bowl.

#2. Bears lose tomorrow,Cards lose. Bears make playoffs. Bears meet Packers in playoffs and beat them there.