Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOVED my squads draft....the first 2 picks were one of the two ideal scenarios on my Wish list.

I was actually talking myself into being ok with Cooper Dejean in the 1st round because I figured that Mitchell and Arnold would be long gone...maybe early as 8th overall to Atlanta, thank god they decided to draft a QB after just giving Kirk Coupons 100 Milly.

Mitchell is exactly the Corner I wanted and to get Cooper Dejean in the 2nd round was great value...he's a good schematic fit and can fill multiple roles on Defense and Teams

Hunt is raw but got prototypical size for the type of Edge rushers we want, Shipley could be a good rotational back and special teams player. LOVED getting The Axemans son to fulfill the nostalgia/sentimentality but also a need...cause LB is a serious need on D.

We addressed everything we needed to address....got an upgrade at slot receiver over bum ass non-catching Quez Watkins..

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LOVED my squads draft....the first 2 picks were one of the two ideal scenarios on my Wish list.

I was actually talking myself into being ok with Cooper Dejean in the 1st round because I figured that Mitchell and Arnold would be long gone...maybe early as 8th overall to Atlanta, thank god they decided to draft a QB after just giving Kirk Coupons 100 Milly.

Mitchell is exactly the Corner I wanted and to get Cooper Dejean in the 2nd round was great value...he's a good schematic fit and can fill multiple roles on Defense and Teams

Hunt is raw but got prototypical size for the type of Edge rushers we want, Shipley could be a good rotational back and special teams player. LOVED getting The Axemans son to fulfill the nostalgia/sentimentality but also a need...cause LB is a serious need on D.

We addressed everything we needed to address....got an upgrade at slot receiver over bum ass non-catching Quez Watkins..

Welp, lets see how Philly looks with a healthy AJ Brown + 2 good CB's :cool:
So I guess the Eagles front office finally listened.....

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp, lets see how Philly looks with a healthy AJ Brown + 2 good CB's :cool:
So I guess the Eagles front office finally listened.....

hqdefault.jpg

Bruh they had no choice!
I've always like Bradberry....he used to be a solid CB who did his job, wasn't flashy but was fundamentally sound and kinda reminded me of Sheldon Brown.
But last year this niggas play dropped EXPONENTIALLY
I ain't never seen a player fall off that drastically in one year since Patrick peterson in 2014. the year before he found out he has diabetes
I was expecting this nigga Bradberry to find out he had some shit that might only give him a few months to live with the way he was playing.
We gonna see if he can bounce back, and if not, we got his replacements on deck