Official 2024 NFL MNF Jets vs 49's!!!

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This mess is still going on. He invited her over to run drills cause her 10 year was at his camp. Why would he need to run drills with her, was the son there. No he flew you out to smash.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah he won't hold out, let me break it down to you.....
First off to keep it real, Aiyuk is good, but he's not THAT good to be dominating the news every week like this
He's my boy & all, but gawd damn, end this shit already

Commanders GM (Adam Peters) was one the people who scouted & drafted him
But they pulled out the trade talks b/c the 9ers were asking too much, like "we're good with McLaurin"
Same thing with Pittsburgh, pulling out b/c the 9ers wer asking too much
Steelers were probably like "we draft WR's good enough, we can find another on a rookie contract"
Patriots were desperate, but just pulled out the race too
The 49ers liked their offer but Aiyuk didn't want to go their (sign a long term contract)
Now basically the only team left is the Browns

Aiyuk only has a few options left.....
1) Agree to be traded to the Browns
2) Play out the last year of his contract (5th year option), then hit the free agent market
3) Sign the current extension that the 9ers are offering him

Here's why he wont hold out.....
He was drafted at the end of the 1st round, so he's made roughly $14 million total over his first 4 years so far
But for his 5th year his salary jumps all the way to like $15 mill, just for this year alone
No fuckin way dude is going to hold out & miss game checks & miss a chance to double his bank account in just one year
He's going to be missing out on almost a milly per game check (17 weeks in the NFL)
He doesn't have deep enough pockets to sit out like that

And he better hurry up & decide before the Browns pull their offer off the table too, LOL
Yeah he ain’t turning that guaranteed money down. Just like Tee decided (different situation but still)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I know you got her onlyfans. :lol:

Just follow her to the basement

01454fcbef8615adceff58c03aaeb8b721a4751b.gifv

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Rumored to be 2nd and 5th for him

@jack walsh13 @CORNBREAD

Just a 2nd & a 5th rounder ???
What da fuck man !! :angry:
The Steelers are gonna be in the playoffs
So that 2nd & 5th will be towards the bottom of the draft

And the shit does not even help us this year
This is an epic failure by Lynch & Shannahan
I'd rather keep Aiyuk & make him play on his 5th year option
Than trade him away for a low draft pick

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We all knew since Russell LET'S WELD Wilson joined the team a bonafide playmaking wiid Receiver was needed. I was crossing my fingers.. Still crossing them til a contract is signed..

Besides this is son Mike Tomlin wish he had. Lmao!!! This makes for lovely conversations through his stay in Pittsburgh.. I love it. I like the 49ers and Im not sure yall gonna get back there
I would keep my eye on Ricky Pearsall. He may work out for yall

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13 @CORNBREAD

Just a 2nd & a 5th rounder ???
What da fuck man !! :angry:
The Steelers are gonna be in the playoffs
So that 2nd & 5th will be towards the bottom of the draft

And the shit does not even help us this year
This is an epic failure by Lynch & Shannahan
I'd rather keep Aiyuk & make him play on his 5th year option
Than trade him away for a low draft pick
49ers can't ask for much if teams know they can't keep him. Worse case we wait till he's a free agent. No rush for Steelers. Aiyuk doesn't want to play for the Patriots or Browns. That was never serious consideration. That was just to trump up the asking price from the Steelers. Omar Khan didn't budge. If you draft well that 2nd and 5th rounder can be golden. Now, if you need an extra offensive lineman we have a surplus of that. Take James Daniels or Dan Moore Jr. Both on their last year contracts and both will be replaced by the young guys who are throwing people around like Bouncers in the club.

PLGRJF.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nah he won't hold out, let me break it down to you.....
First off to keep it real, Aiyuk is good, but he's not THAT good to be dominating the news every week like this
He's my boy & all, but gawd damn, end this shit already

Commanders GM (Adam Peters) was one the people who scouted & drafted him
But they pulled out the trade talks b/c the 9ers were asking too much, like "we're good with McLaurin"
Same thing with Pittsburgh, pulling out b/c the 9ers wer asking too much
Steelers were probably like "we draft WR's good enough, we can find another on a rookie contract"
Patriots were desperate, but just pulled out the race too
The 49ers liked their offer but Aiyuk didn't want to go their (sign a long term contract)
Now basically the only team left is the Browns

Aiyuk only has a few options left.....
1) Agree to be traded to the Browns
2) Play out the last year of his contract (5th year option), then hit the free agent market
3) Sign the current extension that the 9ers are offering him

Here's why he wont hold out.....
He was drafted at the end of the 1st round, so he's made roughly $14 million total over his first 4 years so far
But for his 5th year his salary jumps all the way to like $15 mill, just for this year alone
No fuckin way dude is going to hold out & miss game checks & miss a chance to double his bank account in just one year
He's going to be missing out on almost a milly per game check (17 weeks in the NFL)
He doesn't have deep enough pockets to sit out like that

And he better hurry up & decide before the Browns pull their offer off the table too, LOL
something tells me he's gonna do this