Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

received-1898387627036683.gif

9trQ6O.jpg

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
Fighting in the preseason :smh:

it's a thing...and it's been hot out here in la lately. combine heat, beers pregame and over 4 quarters, ops wearing jerseys and poppin lips...you got a formula for fightin'

always cracked me up...the nfl players beat each other up between the lines DURING the game...after the final whistle blows, they're dapping each other up, then heading to the locker room countin' chicken, checking stock portfolios, lining up some ass after the game...while you out here drunk fighting for street cred or somebody bumped into you

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
always cracked me up...the nfl players beat each other up between the lines DURING the game...after the final whistle blows, they're dapping each other up, then heading to the locker room countin' chicken, checking stock portfolios, lining up some ass after the game...while you out here drunk fighting for street cred or somebody bumped into you
sounds like the court system… the lawyers is The nfl players their clients is the fans

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Not necessarily..yall would have still had Danny Dimes.. :lol:
He's already as good as gone anyways so that's a non issue. But this season on the other hand wouldn't be cause for as much enthusiasm or promise as there is now. Nabers has looked very good in practice so far as well as Hyatt's improved route running. There's cause for optimism offensively regardless of Jones being at QB or not.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well Cotdayum @CurtDawg Is it true? Bcuz you out here doing the Manute Bol and shit.
Is Aiyuk trying to draw attention like this.... It feels like it... .. But he is not Lebron.. Brandon Aiyuk out here thinking he is trying to make THE DECISION

Who the hell knkows at this point. :dunno: I literally don't believe anything reportrd anymore.

Yeah fam, usually he's really quiet
Sticks to himself & just works hard
Similar to Amari Cooper

But this back & forth foolishness is getting ridiculous
Every other day it's something new
He wants a trade, then he doesn't want a trade
He wants an extension, then he doesn't
He wants to stay with the 49ers, then he doesn't

It's like "ninja hurry the hell up & make up your gawd damn mind" :hmm:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah fam, usually he's really quiet
Sticks to himself & just works hard
Similar to Amari Cooper

But this back & forth foolishness is getting ridiculous
Every other day it's something new
He wants a trade, then he doesn't want a trade
He wants an extension, then he doesn't
He wants to stay with the 49ers, then he doesn't

It's like "ninja hurry the hell up & make up your gawd damn mind" :hmm:
meanwhile quietly behind the scenes, Adam Peters gonna try to get trent to return to washington :cool:
i'm dreaming of course.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend