Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 2!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Jack.. I get it.. I need to analyze the game more like you. Are you going to a game this year?
I think I'm gonna do the Eagles game in December

okSCtV.jpg

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corn you gotta remember, muthafuckas are stupid. They box score and highlight watch. Even when many who claim they know the sport and watch the game don't fully understand the stragety involved. People post shit not for facts and true anylasis, but for likes and laughs. Dickheads basically. Anyone with true knowledge and knows what they are looking at doesn't fall for it.

4Jyvnw.jpg
Fields has a rocket for arm too. He just needs to settle down, and learn the position properly. Smart kid too

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fields has a rocket for arm too. He just needs to settle down, and learn the position properly. Smart kid too
Right. Keep in mind too the stupid muthafuckas making fun of him for not throwing in the middle of the field have to also realize Fields had a day and a half to fully prepare, as Rus was preparing with the 1's to be the starter. Looks like Fields will be the starter this week with a full week to prepare. So it's now up to Authur Smith to give him more of the playbook to operate. I'll say this, if Fields has a good game, Rus has seen his last opportunity to be a starter in this league.

i5B5GY.jpg