Platinum Member
Rumor has it.....
Right after the Superbowl, Aiyuk was asking for roughly St. Brown money
But the 49ers were like, "humm thats too much"
So the 49ers organization basically dragged their feet with negotiations
But the market actually went up when other WR's started getting signed recently

So now Aiyuk wants more than the St. Brown contract
But the 49ers want to pay him less than St. Brown
(Not sure how far off they are, but thats basically the benchmark)

49ers to Aiyuk: "Bruh you can sign this contract or play on your 5th year option for less money"
Aiyuk to 49ers: "Nah I'm gonna keep going on social media to try & drum up some controversy to use as leverage"
49ers to Aiyuk: "Welp we drafted WR Ricky Pearsall in the 1st round, so unless he gets hurt or looks bad in camp, we ain't gonna budge"
Aiyuk to 49ers: "Fuck that trade me"
49ers to Aiyuk: "We ain't trading you because we're still in our Superbowl window.....
You either sign the contract on the table
Or play on your 5th year option for less money, then hit the market next season
Or hold out half of this season & accumulate a ton of fines & lost game checks, then hit the market
Or wait to see if Ricky Pearsall looks like shit, & then we will budge
Sooooo what's it gonna be playa? Because mandatory camp starts next week" :hmm:

I agree with the niners...he's not on St. Brown's level. I would put him at a Christian kirk level.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
is aiyuk a true #1 wr or just a good 1b? [raiders over here, tae is going to have a monster cap number next offseason, asking for a friend]
i can respect it
need a #1 though...i think devante gets traded at the trade deadline
raiders have the beginnings of a good team but need ammo for a true #1qb next year...it's going to take at least two #1's to move up to top 10
so need the draft ammo from a devante trade, he's going to be a monster hit against the cap if kept next year
got a nice #2 in meyer, a speed #3, two te's already...
tee higgens after this year perhaps to replace...

[edit]...ceedee was there for the taking...but s/black took ruggs...oh what could have been

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's going on over there?

You still believe in Joshua Harris as the owner of that team?
Yup 100%. Compared to Snyder, major upgrade

Cleaning house. Jason solid but he is apart of the old regime

Harris is from the DMV and grew up a fan too. Snyder grew up a fan also but he was just a fuck up lol

I just like who is bringing in to change the culture

Magic Johnson being part owner is big too since he started a lot of his business in the DMV area and Abe Pollin who
Owned the Wizards was one of his mentors.

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yup 100%. Compared to Snyder, major upgrade

Cleaning house. Jason solid but he is apart of the old regime

Harris is from the DMV and grew up a fan too. Snyder grew up a fan also but he was just a fuck up lol

I just like who is bringing in to change the culture

I've heard Wright speak before when he was at McKinsey..seems like a good dude and he was brought in as the "black" face to help clean up all the crap with the name change and to cover Snyder's backside. I'm liking what the Commanders are doing and if they get good with daniels, may see a reigniting of the Rivalry between Cowboys and Commanders.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've heard Wright speak before when he was at McKinsey..seems like a good dude and he was brought in as the "black" face to help clean up all the crap with the name change and to cover Snyder's backside. I'm liking what the Commanders are doing and if they get good with daniels, may see a reigniting of the Rivalry between Cowboys and Commanders.
Yup 100% agree.

I also like the fact that Harris and Rales both grew up in the DMV as Washington fans which adds a little bit more validity as being owners.

Magic being an owner is important too because he started a lot of his businesses in the DMV area and Abe Pollin who owned the bullets and wizards was his mentor.

Smart business move for all, but it’s a little bit personal too to get the organization back on the right track when we dominated in the 80s and early 90s.

Last edited: