Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 2!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There very few good QBs or franchise QBs in the league.

That is why both got paid.

Danny made the playoffs, won a playoff game while healthy.

Dak won 12 games, 3 years in a row, and has a Top 6 QBR all time.

They had leverage on the owners, and took advantage.
Shit I rather had gotten a serviceable qb than invest than Daniel jones.. get a nig like Dobbs for cheap and invest on better offensive weapons like an o-line , some recievers, tight end... could’ve gave more money to barkley and worked with that.. also not a predictable offense

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
460207013_2273678846324539_3953261357429610876_n.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There’s only four teams that I’m not surprised on that list Denver, Jacksonville, New York (Giants) and Charlotte.
The thing is gmen would be 1 and 1 if our kicker didn’t get injured in yesterday game and a rookie mistake with an easy drop late in the game

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
100% agree.

Him and B. Thomas went crazy last year at LSU. Putting up video game numbers
Now imagine if barkley was his teammate and they had an unpredictable offense.. deadly duo.. us giants fans still mad how they shit in the bed letting barkley go.. only good thing 60 more quarters to go and Danny will be gone and hopefully we find a new star qb to lead us to better days

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now imagine if barkley was his teammate and they had an unpredictable offense.. deadly duo.. us giants fans still mad how they shit in the bed letting barkley go.. only good thing 60 more quarters to go and Danny will be gone and hopefully we find a new star qb to lead us to better days
That shit hurt me when I watched Schoen not resign Barkley and seeing it play out on Hard Knocks. He kept saying the numbers don’t work out. Man you make it work out for Barkley.

To his credit he did structure that contract to get out after 2 years so that was smart I guess, but damn.

You can tell he can’t wait to get rid of Danny Dimes. Dude been busy

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I dont see any other back up running backs besides Pacheco

Unless they pull someone from their practice squad

And this dude

Last edited: