BGOL Investor
Had to slip this one in... don't judge me

I would have been mad if you hadn't
:cheers:

b47e742071e88fbf725dda2af8eaed906f6a1d47.png

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always wanted to go fishing which I did as a kid a few times but what's the point of fishing when you can't eat what you catch cause the water has a bloom or is just straight up nasty?

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always wanted to go fishing which I did as a kid a few times but what's the point of fishing when you can't eat what you catch cause the water has a bloom or is just straight up nasty?

I hear ya!! My suggestion is, find a decent spot outside of the city. Maybe 4 or 5hrs away and try those spots.. Anyway, happy fishing..

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
until the apocalypse is in full effect, its catch and release ..... unless if its a flounder, salmon or some other desirable water creature I desire .....

who we using for pics now days ?

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
What's your go-to rod/reel combo? I grew up on spincasting (mostly saltwater) but I primarily do baitcasting reels. Either way, I've been skunked so far this year but I just found some good freshwater spots.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
What's your go-to rod/reel combo? I grew up on spincasting (mostly saltwater) but I primarily do baitcasting reels. Either way, I've been skunked so far this year but I just found some good freshwater spots.

i had parameters i had to stay within, mobile/budget. first bought kastking perigee II, 2pcs rods. this shyt is good because it comes w/2 tips for like $80. i got spinning and casting and one reel each. two combos, four tips for less than $300.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
That white gal built tight.
Lving on the shore and owning a boat keeps me fishing. We have opening day of fluke season coming this Friday the 22nd. Been catching lots of tog, striper and weak fish over the last couple weeks.

I have my 19ft center console with 150 on it for sale right now, gonna upgrade to a 21 or 23 ft so I can go for tuna.

Had to slip this one in... don't judge me