Official Fishing Thread

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Ain't no average...be forewarned :p
It cost me about $70 and change to spend a 4 hours on a boat to catch about 5 bottom feeders.

I’m under no delusion into thinking I’m the Morton’s fisherman, but I know that was fun as hell.

But to really get into it, like big game eventually, what’s the average? What would a good fishing pole and bait cost among other things?

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
You can start out with a fairly cheap rig until you get your feel for it. It really depends on if you want to sports fish or fish to eat...

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Anybody kayak fishing? That's my next move...

Still waiting for the Hoodoo to be delivered but my VanHunks tandem arrived today...can't wait to get out tomorrow
108819035_10223914237983773_5200404649807313971_o.jpg

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn!! Some of you Kats are doing pretty good out there fishing!! Keep up the good work and good luck.. ✌

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Y'all may want to check this out...everything can't be expected to be sustainable...

This is cool. Man the only thing I'm scared of now is what's in the fucking fish. I'm probably already mercury poisoned. :smh: Once it's in your body it's there. And killing you smdh

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
This is cool. Man the only thing I'm scared of now is what's in the fucking fish. I'm probably already mercury poisoned. :smh: Once it's in your body it's there. And killing you smdh
There's guidance on which fish to eat less of due to their potential toxicity. Actually, snakeheads are no more dangerous than any other freshwater fish.